Convenience Store Attendant
Company: Maverick Colorado LLC
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description:At Maverick we love the casino business, we love
serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for
people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other
with respect and make each day at work fun.Mav -er -ick: Someone
who plays by their own rules. /'mav(?)rik/ (noun)Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Position operates in a high-volume Convenience Store and Gas
Station in such a way as to maximize profits and minimizing
- Greet each customer with a warm welcome to Z Stop.
- Provide the level of service required to develop repeat
- Accurately process all sales and cash transactions in a
friendly and professional manner.
- Stock all merchandise according to policy and always maintain a
clean and organized store.Requirements:ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND
- Ensure all sales transactions are completed according to
- Provide each customer with the highest quality customer service
throughout the entire shift.
- Stock merchandise according to plan and at the direction of
management. Maintain inventory levels and a well-organized.
- Accurately process every sale according to procedures
established by management.
- Maintain pumps according to procedures.
- Makes sure that all customers are provided the highest quality
service characterized by friendliness, accuracy, and speed.
- Makes sure that all merchandise including gas is processed
according to policy and ready for resale.
- Assists the manager in maintaining and operating all systems
including the point-of-sale system, pumps and any other equipment
required to operate the store.
- Clean the store, including sweeping floors, cleaning restrooms,
wiping down shelves and generally working to provide customers and
- Ensure that the gas station is a clean safe place to shop and
- Flexible workweek with possible additional hours required.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.Education and/or
- Graduation from High School, or equivalent preferred.
- Three (3) months of recent and related experience in customer
service or convenience store \ gas station operations
preferred.Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Free shift meal and drink
- Free Gas (Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of
- Free bus passes
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- Free Covered Parking
- 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits Insurance Package: Eligible the first of the
month following 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short term disability, 401K
- Career Development and Advanced Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member
referred!)**$1,000 Sign on BONUS! $500 paid 90 days after date of
hire; $500 paid 180 days after date of hire ** Team Member must be
in good standing to qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented
performance on their employee file) ** Maverick Gaming---, based in
Kirkland, Washington, is a young gaming company with over 3,000
dedicated team members. Maverick Gaming owns and operates a
portfolio of 31 properties across Nevada, Washington, and Colorado
with over 1,800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1,020 hotel rooms,
and 30 restaurants. Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Eric
Persson and Justin Beltram, Maverick Gaming--- takes a bold
approach to a classic pastime. With an all-star leadership team
from some of the largest gaming brands spanning markets the world,
Maverick is dedicated to delivering the best possible gaming
experiences for every kind of player while enforcing strict problem
gambling policies as a community partner. Created by gamblers, for
Keywords: Maverick Colorado LLC, Denver , Convenience Store Attendant, Other , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!