Company: PAE Government Services Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
This position supports SCA (Service Contract Act) contract;
therefore, the hourly wage is determined by the Department of
Labor. This position is classified as a Legal Assistant I and II
and the hourly wage is $20.59-25.51 and is eligible for Health and
PAE has an opportunity to provide legal and paralegal related
support in Denver, CO regarding Health Information Privacy
Protection Act (HIPPA) investigations.
Duties may include:
- Assist in the receipt and evaluation of new complaints.
- Triage incoming cases.
- Process Civil Rights and Privacy complaints by responding to
correspondence and phone calls.
- Draft data requests.
- Support HQ and/or Regional staff in conducting
- Prepare case closure documents.
- Perform other tasks in support of complaint resolution
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security
- Requires paralegal certificate, or JD, or currently attending
an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of
- At least one (1) year of litigation paralegal experience
- Must have basic legal knowledge, including knowledge of
standard legal citation to cite check legal motions and memorandum
and must have sufficient experience with legal research tools such
as LEXIS and Westlaw to perform basic legal research.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills,
thorough knowledge and hands-on familiarity with a variety of
computer applications, including word processing, databases (such
as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets,
imaging, and hardware systems.
- Role also requires basic familiarity with ESI tools and
knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources.
- Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under
extreme pressure will be very important.
- Trial experience very helpful. Automated litigation support
- Familiar or have direct experience with HIPPA compliance, laws,
and or regulations.
- Two (2) or more years of litigation paralegal experience.
Benefits for eligible employees include holiday, sick, and
vacation leave as well as options to include: Medical, Dental,
Vision Plans; Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending; Employee
Assistance Plan; Commuter Benefits; Disability Benefits; 401k
Savings Plans; Tuition Assistance Program.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc, Denver , Legal Support, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!