Tier II Team Lead, Customer Support Manager
Company: Starlight Software
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our story starts in 2015 when Bill Bradley identified the need
for software to provide actionable information and real-time
control to run his hauling and recycling companies, the genesis of
Starlight Software Solutions Starlight has grown its technology,
portfolio of offerings, and customer base through innovative and
differentiated solutions, all designed and developed in partnership
with haulers and recyclers at each step.
Starlight's new cloud-based solution serves a broader segment of
the market and brings the innovations developed by Starlight to a
wider audience. We help our partners grow with a solid foundation
that allows them to focus on the efficiency and profitability of
their business with a single, seamless enterprise-wide solution
that delivers meaningful, actionable, live data and analysis.
*Why Work at Starlight?*
The product is in the early stages of our first cloud-based
release, having been in the market with our original propriety
software offering for a few years. Unlike a startup, Starlight has
a loyal and growing customer base and revenue stream. This
transition will allow Starlight to expand both its technical
capabilities and offerings, but also to expand to adjacent markets.
The Starlight team is small but growing, currently working both
domestic and international development teams. We are a close,
hard-working group and excited about the Starlight platform and its
potential. Our workplace is an open, collaborative environment,
where feedback is welcomed.
We are looking for a Denver-based, motivated, and experienced
customer support manager to lead our customer support team. The
customer support manager will be responsible for driving superior
support to our subscribers through policies, procedures, and
setting of goals. You will be knowledgeable about industry products
and trends, and train staff accordingly.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a
customer support position, show excellent leadership and
interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a
role model and mentor to staff. The manager will be hands-on,
teaching by example as the team and business grows and expands.
*Responsibilities include: *
* Managing the customer support department's day-to-day
* Responding to escalated customer support issues.
* Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer
* Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote
* Informing the team of all new information related to products,
procedures, and trends.
* Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on
* Interviewing and hiring new employees.
* Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training
* Managing the budget of the customer support department.
*Ideal Qualifications: *
* BA from accredited institution in a related discipline.
* CSC. CEC or other related certifications.
* Proven experience as a customer support specialist, preferably
within a similar environment.
* Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be
* Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
* Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain
* Empathy for customer issues with an understanding of business
principles around customer retention; churn; LTV; and CAC.
* Prior use of customer support and issue management systems/tools
such as Jira, Zendesk, and HubSpot.
* Familiarity with phone systems and configuration
* Affinity for multitasking with precision.
* Alignment with our company's values.
* A strong work ethic and focus on results.
* Experience creating, presenting, and interpreting support data,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Denver, CO 80221: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Starlight Software, Denver , Tier II Team Lead, Customer Support Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!