Senior Property Manager (Commercial)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Full service, reputable commercial real estate company is in
search of a stellar Sr. Property Manager
- A minimum of five years experience as a commercial property
manager is required. Must have good knowledge of commercial real
estate including a broad understanding of accounting, building
maintenance, finance, leasing, legal, marketing, construction, and
- Commercial, institutional experience ideal, office highrise
experience a must.
- PC literacy is required (spreadsheets). Ability to analyze and
synopsize a monthly financial statement and prepare detailed
budgets and operating forecasts. Ability to note deviations from
financial plan, determine causes and to provide recommendations to
the owner on needed action plans.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to
understand and carry out industry specific written and oral
direction. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work autonomously as a project leader and as a team
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion is critical to
success. Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in MRI or Yardi helpful Possible bonus potential!
Plus, full benefits, life insurance, accidental death and
dismemberment, medical and dental insurance, such coverages are
subject to change. All information on this position is subject to
change. Real Estate Personnel assumes no liability for false
information given to us by the client companies. All fees are
assumed by our client companies. www.realtyjobs.com For more
information please call Tara Matta, 303-832-2380,ext. 107Job
- Oversee entire operations of a luxury, Highrise building
- Manage a team of 3 employees -
- Maintain personal contact with Client, Tenants, and Ownership
to ensure solid, reliable relationships.
- Maintain excellent internal and exterior relationships with
Client Team Members, Ownership and all On-Site Vendors.
- Exhibit leadership with all Team Members (Client, On-Site
- Promote staff development for all Team Members.
- Conduct routine thorough, on-site property inspections to
prevent/identify problems and coordinate with the engineering
- Oversee and administer Capital Projects
- Help direct and oversee project management efforts encompassing
various projects throughout the entire property.
- Evaluate service contract requirements, prepare specs, bid,
negotiate and manage vendor contracts as directed.
- Prepare Commercial and -Prepare Monthly Rent Statements for
Commercial Tenants, including all submeter bill backs.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Denver , Senior Property Manager (Commercial), Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!