Vice President, Sales
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Attractive base, variable compensation without caps, competitive
benefits and PTO
VITAC, is currently recruiting experienced and serially successful
sales professionals due to growth driven by demand for its solution
offerings. Individuals with prior experience in solutions based
offerings from the technology, financial services, consulting and
technology services sector among others, are encouraged to apply
VITAC is the country's recognized leading, oldest and most
successful tech enabled solutions provider of accessibility
solutions servicing the needs of the Deaf and Hard Of Hearing
Our clients include US Media and Entertainment leaders with
exclusive contracts covering hundreds of networks, including
broadcast networks, cable stations, and online video productions.
Whether live captioning via IP, offline captioning, reformatting
libraries for online video distribution, or captioning late-edited
prime-time programming, we provide a full suite of solutions to
meet and exceed our clients requirements.
Our breadth and depth of resources, continual investment in
foundational technology and decades of successful experience has
consistently been recognized as the industry standard for the
accessibility needs of Deaf and Hard Of Hearing Community offering
our solutions in more than 23 languages.
VITAC is also the number one leader in corporate accessibility
services for the Fortune 1000, as well as delivering solutions
through its partners to a majority of US Government agencies, live
event centers including professional and collegiate sports of all
types in addition to many others.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses a relentless desire
to win, is successfully experienced in both strategic and tactical
closing strategies, is intellectually curious, in possession of
exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a hunter's
mentality, is technically literate and possesses a passion for
success. This is a highly visible and critical sales role requiring
high activity levels, an obsession with customer success and
satisfaction, a solution oriented personality, active target
engagement, effective negotiation and closing skills and most
importantly a commitment to servicing the needs of the Deaf and
Hard Of Hearing Community.
Compensation includes an attractive base salary, unlimited sales
commission with acceleration for over-achievement including
additional sales incentive awards as well as an attractive and
comprehensive benefits package consisting of health, dental and
vision insurance, STD and LTD insurance, a company matching 401k
and supplemental elective insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
A serially successful and demonstrable track record of sales
achievement, strategic account selling, high activity levels,
strong knowledge of the organization's products and services, and
an ability to obtain a firm understanding of the competitive
environment are the minimal requirements for the position of VP of
Sales. Team players with prior success and extensive experience
working in a very fast-paced, growth oriented environment are
ideally suited for this role.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Drive the growth of net new customer acquisition and expansion
of the company's existing customer base throughout assigned and
targeted new logo accounts.
- Pursue qualified leads generated by VITAC's marketing
organization, identify opportunities and develop pipeline through a
combination of networking, warm calls, opportunity pursuit, market
knowledge/intelligence, market development campaigns etc.
- Actively promote and sell the company's solutions directly to
the enterprise within the F2000.
- Focus sales efforts by pursuing existing and potential
- Create proposals and presentations in pursuit of potential
- Service, maintain, and expand a base of existing clients while
creating new customer opportunities and driving deal flow.
- Lead client calls to demonstrate the company's core
capabilities in terms of process and technology.
- Manage an accurate pipeline and exceed established quarterly
- Liaise with various departments within VITAC to help them
understand client's requirements, facilitate conversations and
provide internal and external support as needed.
- Travel as required for in-person meetings with clients to
develop key relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics/Finance, Media,
Sports Management, or Statistics preferred, alternately more than 7
years of related experience at a similar level
- 3-7 years of serially successful and proven Enterprise sales
experience, preferably in the sale of tech enabled solutions within
technology, financial services or consulting services or similar
solutions organizations to corporate clients.
- Strong communications skills, expert in written and oral
communications. Bilingual candidates with skills in English and
Spanish are encouraged to apply.
- Analytically-driven thought leader who can perform business
analysis and real-time tactical execution of priority
- Ability to drive monetization of new service offerings via
selling strategy and operationalize end-to-end processes for all
- Strong familiarity, working knowledge and usage of SFDC.
- Expert usage of GoToMeeting.
- Expert in Microsoft Office with emphasis on expert use of
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven recent record of generating new revenue while exceeding
sales quota objectives in excess of $2M annually for at least the
last 3 consecutive years.
- Strong professional current references.
- Experience selling expert services or enterprise software
solutions to the C-level suite within Fortune 2000 companies
utilizing an ROI methodology.
- Proven ability to research assigned target market including the
development and entry of qualified prospects into the company's
- Warm and Cold calling of prospects while articulating a proven
ROI for the company's services and products.
- Proven experience in responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ requests.
- Development and maintenance of strategic relationships within
client and prospect accounts.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills for transactions
exceeding 6 figures.
- Deadline oriented, strong execution skills, relentless in the
pursuit of meeting management, client and prospect
- Strong work ethic, mature, confident, self-sufficient, capable
of working remotely.
- Development and execution of company's qualified pipeline while
moving opportunities to closure reliably.
- Consistently meets and exceeds sales quota metrics.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, listening, and
- Proven expertise in leveraging and utilizing social media
platforms is required; at a minimum, this includes Linkedin,
Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- Resides within 30 miles of a major airport with the ability to
travel as business demands require.
Keywords: VITAC, Denver , Vice President, Sales, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!