Director of Sales
Posted on: January 15, 2019
The Director of Sales will be responsible for filling Flatiron classes in a portfolio of regions. This involves creating and implementing the strategy, building and leading the team to achieve challenging admissions targets, launching new products and processes, scaling across, building and investing in the team culture, hiring and developing top talent, and collaborating with various stakeholders.
The On-Campus programs is our largest business segment, and growing rapidly. This portion of the business is designed to house an entrepreneur with a million dollar idea to a fast growing start-up looking for their HQ space.
- Lead, manage, and motivate both in market and Admissions Leads while effectively leveraging the centralized inbound and outbound team
- Successfully hire, train, and manage the growing admissions team in the region
- Forecast revenue, develop sales targets, and manage KPIs for the region
- Define key sales and marketing strategies for the region, budgets required to deliver, and drive successful execution to achieve results
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions including data management and sales processes to achieve team goals
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to customize offerings and contractual agreements to larger members
- Maintain regular communication cadence with the global/regional sales organization to communicate best practices and share learning
- Constantly analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Partner with the Regional Director on managing the overall health and growth of the region
- Bachelors degree required
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience, 3-4 in in sales leadership
- Experience managing front-line managers and producing exceptional results
- Experience working in high-growth and/or early stage company environments, b2b saas preferred
- Expert presentation, analytical, meeting management, process definition, and communication skills
- A willingness to travel and spend sufficient time on the road to understand the business
- Handles ambiguity well, adaptable and excited to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Believes in community and collaboration; the ability to create relationships quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- A sense of humor even when things get tough; at WeWork we are all in it together; a willingness to go above and beyond to support the team and get things done, even if it sometimes means helping others with their work
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. Weve been teaching since 2012, and now were developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality.
Over our five years as a school, weve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, weve never let ourselves stop growing weve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, weve found a partner who shares the mission weve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission wont change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
Keywords: WeWork, Denver , Director of Sales, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!