College Graduates - Entry-Level Sales & Recruiting
Posted on: December 9, 2018
**We are currently looking for candidates to start in Summer 2019**
This role is focused on selling, though you'll be doing it in the world of recruitment. We are looking for competitive, self-motivated individuals who have the drive to succeed and are ready to build a long-term career in a sales-focused environment.
If you are looking for a career in sales, this position will allow you to grow your skills from the ground up and put you on the fast track to success within our company.
Our Recruiters will go through a training program designed to teach them how to build their sales and other skills so they can excel as a Recruiter and beyond. The program will teach Recruiters how to:
- Utilize established, proven recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract and contract-to-hire employment as well as give you the opportunity to develop your own creative recruiting methods
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks, and background investigations
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
- Prepare candidates for the client interview process
- Build professional relationships with contract employees through lunch meetings and on-site visits
- Network for new business opportunities and referrals
In addition, we will teach you the Inside Sales skills necessary to prepare you for your next role, including:
- Management and leadership skills
- Business development techniques and best practices
- Relationship building
- How to develop and mentor others
- Negotiation skills
- How to succeed long-term in the lucrative sales field
**Apply now for a GUARANTEED phone screen**
Keywords: APEX, Denver , College Graduates - Entry-Level Sales & Recruiting, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!