Outside Diesel Truck Part Sales - Greeley, CO
Company: Bruckner Truck
Posted on: December 7, 2018
JOB SUMMARY: He/ she is responsible for calling on prospective customers from a list furnished by the Company. May have to deliver parts as needed. Position Information: Responsible for calling on prospective customers from a list furnished by the Company. May deliver parts as needed. Duties/ Responsibilities: Answer customer's phone calls and fills orders from inventory. Must be able to access parts information from computer and CD-ROM's, check availability, pricing and substitutions. Be familiar with quality improvement bulletins, service bulletins, and vehicle updates or modifications to advise customers of parts replacement needs. Stock necessary parts on and off outside vans and pickups. Check available credit on customer's account before delivery of any parts. Collect payment from customers that are past due. Accept payment from cash or C.O.D. customers at time of delivery. Examine returned parts or cores for any defect before issuing credit. Issue credit for cores or returned parts immediately after examining for defects. Research customer's account for proper invoice to issue credit for returned parts or cores. Research for potential new customers for parts sales. Fill out proper paperwork for any part covered under warranty. Return paperwork and part to warranty clerk. Keep vehicle clean, presentable and fully maintained. Qualifications:
- High school diploma required; minimum 2 years experience with heavy duty truck parts, and automotive parts.
- Must be able to read and write English. Must be able to interact successfully with customers, and co-workers.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record, also have and maintain a CDL license when necessary.
- Be able to keep good records, fill out and hand in call sheets at the end of each week, and bring any customer problems to the attention of the Parts Manager.
- Must have the mental flexibility to handle stressful situations. Physical Demands:
- He/ she must be able to drive long distances and be able to stay overnight 1 or more nights a week.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs from floor to waist high, and 25 lbs to shoulder high.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Note: This is not necessarily and exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (IE: emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments.) Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. Qualifications Licenses & Certifications Drivers License
Keywords: Bruckner Truck, Denver , Outside Diesel Truck Part Sales - Greeley, CO, Sales , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!