Strategic Sales Ops Consultant
Company: Worldpay US
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
The Strategic Sales OperationsConsultant will be responsible to deliver core projects and sales process improvements that are critical to Worldpay Integrated Payment's success. Work with Strategic Sales Operations Manager to identify, launch, and lead strategic analysis and operational projects for Worldpay's Integrated Payments line of business to influence sales capabilities, processes and initiatives. Produce analysis and insights to make data driven recommendations. Participate in and manage projects from problem definition through solution development and implementation. Work with Strategic Sales Operations Manager to engage with sales leaders and LOB leadership to understand priorities, drive alignment and buy-in to recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, lead and deliver critical strategic and operational projects and workstreams from scoping through implementation
- Identify and coordinate process and infrastructure improvement initiatives within division
- Align stakeholders across the organization on approach, requirements, solution options, business cases, and implementation
- Bring analytical and operational expertise to leadership to help the company make data-driven decisions
- Perform data driven analysis and communicate insights to further business understanding and objectives
- Define operational procedures and methods and recommend changes for improvement -- with an emphasis on automation and efficiency
- Design, deploy and report on success measures to understand the impact of process improvements
- Facilitate and directly drive critical issue resolution and eliminate roadblocks
- Engage with key sales leaders to prioritize projects across the Integrated Payments line of business
- Assist in planning for the Integrated Payments LOB, including strategic alignment of projects, and other organizational functions and processes as needed
- Perform any other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience with a top-tier management consulting firm
- Strong problem solving, analytical capabilities, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Understanding and ability to develop and deliver analytical insights using business data, including the use of analytical tools such as MS Excel
- Experience as a team member on strategic sales operations projects or work streams
- Experience working with sales and channel management teams
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Ability to build strong working and collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders and departments
- A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as staff users
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- External consulting experience strongly preferred
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: Worldpay US, Denver , Strategic Sales Ops Consultant, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!