National Sales Manager
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing sales effort to key National markets. Intensely seeks opportunities to grow business by targeting new clients,
developing key relationships, actively pursuing new product business, and providing excellent account management. Consistently meets all goals
and objectives in a timely and organized manner. Manages a staff of direct and indirect reports. Must be available for extended hours, as
needed and be willing to travel extensively as required by needs of clients and/or business. Manages professional employees and/or
supervisors, and may manage business support/technical staff. Has accountability for managing financial resources. Provides subject matter
guidance to employees. Has overall responsibility for developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit.
Develops process and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Meets budgeted revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Builds and maintains an accurate forecast for the quarter.
- Commits to new business; shares growth and business development. Maintains a file of potential target accounts from every agency, especially non-traditional sales opportunities. Composes top account lists in various markets and systematically visits and revisits accounts.
- Discusses all business with sales office and out works our competitors.
- Works with sales management to keep the market pitch current and relevant at all times.
- Attends and participates in weekly National Sales and Marketing Sales meetings and related conference calls; contributes to building National Sales and Marketing team.
- Develops, guides, and manages a staff of direct and dotted line reports. Participates in sales calls, at agencies, with reps, and in-market travel. Participates in performance reviews.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job Specification:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , National Sales Manager, Sales , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!