Inside Sales Representative - SMB
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Fastly helps the world's most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, The New York Times and Ticketmaster.
The worldwide cloud services market is projected to grow rapidly to $236 billion in 2020, according to Forrester, Inc. As more and more businesses move operations to the cloud, Fastly is well positioned to continue increasing CDN, cloud networking and cloud security market share with edge cloud services that reach beyond content delivery.
We're building a better Internet. Come join us.
Inside Sales Representative - SMB
As part of Fastly's Sales team you will be in charge of closing opportunities in accounts that have a wallet share of $25,000 or less a year. You will be in charge of responding to any inbound inquiries and prospecting into the aforementioned criteria and working those opportunities from initial qualification to close.
You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to stakeholders the value of our platform. Forecast sales activity and revenue using salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers and maintaining customer love.
What You'll Do
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
- Create transformative vision and value prop, selling business value to customers across various industries
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospecting, sales campaign/meetings negotiation close
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years sales experience
- Comfortable and compelling on the phone, via email and in person
- Top performer in previous roles
- Enterprise software and/or SaaS solutions expertise strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com , Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Understanding networking infrastructure and the delivery stack
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly's home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we're not 'one size fits all'. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We're always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Fastly, Denver , Inside Sales Representative - SMB, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!