Remote Utility Sales Manager - Solar
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Utility Sales Manager - Global Solar LeaderThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Amber LeonardAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $175,000 -
$225,000 per yearA bit about us:We have an outstanding career
opportunity for a Utility Solar Sales Manager to join a growing
Global Solar Product Manufacturer.The position is REMOTE.Why join
us?We offer one of the top benefits package in the industry to
include but not limited to:401k matchAll employee medical, dental,
vision and life insurance premiums are covered by the
employerLucrative annual bonusSales bonusesAbove market base
salaryJob Details- A DAY IN YOUR LIFE -As the Sales Manager, the
position will be fully responsible for the development of
distributed solar product business within the utility sector. The
utility solar energy business includes builders, developers, large
farm projects and utility companies to name a few We are looking
for an experienced global sales leader
- Analyzing market trends, customer segmentation, competitive
landscape, define products and solutions, identify key target
markets, and formulate regional business strategies and
- Responsible for channel expansion and dealer network management
and support. Help the company gain a leading market share in the
utility solar market, and shape and maintain the company's brand
image and value in distributed solar solutions.
- Develop clear supporting strategies in digital strategy,
logistics and operations, marketing and branding strategies to
support market leadership in key regional markets.
- According to the company's overall strategic objectives,
formulate and define the annual objectives and key tasks for the
overall market, establish corresponding budgets and plans, and
clarify supporting resources and support.
- Develop sales incentive programs based on goals and key
results, and use them effectively to drive performance.
- Lead contract negotiations for key global accounts.- WHAT YOU
BRING TO THE TEAM -
- MUST HAVE Utility solar sales experience or strong large
- 5 years of market development and sales management
- 3+ years in a management
- Experience in either renewable energy (distributed solar
energy, photovoltaic modules or inverter product sales)
- Experience working with installers, service companies,
- Experience in sales management such as customer relationship
management, competitor analysis, market environment analysis and
judgment, industry analysis, etc., and can quickly grasp the key
points in business development.
- Possess sales team management capabilities, can build an
effective organizational structure and corresponding teams
according to business planning strategies, build efficient sales
processes and mechanisms, and leverage digital platforms and tools
to achieve excellent sales performance growth .
- MUST have a first-hand understanding of sales operations and
- Good at communication, expression and coordination, with
excellent cross-departmental and cross-cultural communication
skills and influence.
- Possess high work enthusiasm, positive work attitude and strong
sense of responsibility, excellent learning ability and
perseverance and ability to perform under pressure.
- Possess a big picture perspective, be able to self-motivate and
motivate to achieve goals.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Remote Utility Sales Manager - Solar, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!