Entry Level Financial Services Sales Representative - $20/Hour + Uncapped Bonuses
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are kite, and we think a sales agency should aim higher.The
best sales results are delivered by people having real
conversations, and the best ones begin with understanding people
and appreciating them. After all, people like being treated fairly,
openly and honestly. That's how we fly.Our Mission: We live to
create new customers for our customers.Over the last 30 years,
we've been asked what our secret is. The answer is simple: people.
We love people, and when you walk into the kite offices, it's the
first thing you notice. We love the people we're fortunate enough
to call our clients. We love the people we go out and meet every
day. And we love the family of colleagues we get to work with.So
now you know our secret. Surround yourself with great people and
there's no limit to how high you can fly.What you'll receive:
- Our Reps earn an hourly base plus uncapped bonuses. All in
(hourly + bonus) $40,000-$60,000+ annually. Our top reps are
earning $80,000-$100,000 per year!
- Ongoing training and development opportunities - we invest in
- A very flexible schedule - you have a say in the shifts and
locations you work!
- A comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental,
Vision and Voluntary Term Life coverage for eligible
- Paid breaks
- Continuous growth opportunities - show us how high you can
fly!You'll be responsible for:
- While working in-person in a retail store in this
customer-facing role, you'll represent the brand of a Fortune 500
company, building brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- Playing a significant role supporting one of our largest sales
programs in the U.S., generating new business opportunities and
acquiring new credit card customers at one of America's largest
- Engaging and educating customers to provide excellent customers
service while building brand loyalty, laying the foundation for a
strong customer experience and serving as an excellent brand
- Working independently at retail locations, maximizing sales
while enhancing customers' in-store experience.
- Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly sales
- Following policies and procedures around sales, operations,
theft/fraud, health/safety, and more.
- Working in close partnership with field leadership and other
members of your regional team to increase sales and improve
customer service.You'll be a great fit if you have:
- An independent self-starter mentality who is personable and
able to build strong rapport with strangers.
- Sales and/or customer service experience, especially within a
- The ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously with an
entrepreneurial, sales and customer service driven spirit.
- A hunger to earn a higher income in an uncapped commission
sales environment.A few notes:
- You will be working multiple stores within your geographical
region and must have reliable transportation (personal vehicle,
public transportation, etc.) to and from work.
- Travel options are available to high performers who are
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability to move around a retail store for
extended periods of time.
- Must follow Safety Protocols accordingly.
- We offer up to $800 for referral bonus#ZRUSA#INDHWho We Arekite
is headquartered in Toronto with a presence across Canada, the
United States, and the Middle East. Our team is dedicated to
helping our clients gain new customers as well as build further
loyalty among their client base.Our success starts with our people,
and we have built a culture that puts people first. We have a flat
structure that allows you to work closely with management, as well
as a rich training program to help you with your personal
development. There are numerous opportunities to advance your
career and take on new roles and challenges, and you will be able
to work with Fortune 500 companies that operate all over the
country.kite and its parent company have been around since 1988 and
works with many of the largest financial institutions and consumer
goods companies in North America and overseas. You will have
opportunities to travel across the country and grow your career as
you see fit. Our success as a company depends on hiring and
developing the best professionals, and to that end, we are
committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a
diverse workforce across the organization.Come join us at kite and
see how high you can fly.kite has a long-standing commitment to
equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants for
employment. Employment decisions including, but not limited to,
those such as associate selection, performance evaluation,
administration of benefits, working conditions, associate programs,
transfers, position changes, training, disciplinary action,
compensation, and separations are made without regard to race,
color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), creed,
national origin, nationality, citizenship status, domestic
partnership status, ancestry, gender, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil
union status, family status, age, mental or physical disability
(including AIDS or HIV-related status), atypical heredity cellular
or blood trait of an individual, genetic information or refusal to
submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic
test, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.kite is
committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs,
supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments,
and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented
groups are sincerely considered under its employment equity policy.
All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further
diversification of the SDI community are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: kite, Denver , Entry Level Financial Services Sales Representative - $20/Hour + Uncapped Bonuses, Sales , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...