Charity Customer Service Representative (Entry Level CSR)
Company: Local Firm Hiring Now!
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Worldwide Events has partnered with several non-profits in the
Denver area. The Charity Customer Service Representative helps with
quality control, fundraising campaigns for our clients, assisting
in the development of sales events, and training new associates.
Our team is made up of diverse individuals who have a range of
expertise, skills, and backgrounds. Our team helps us create wildly
successful fundraising events for our charity partners. As a member
of the Worldwide Events family, the Charity Customer Service
Representative will be surrounded by a supportive team in a
friendly atmosphere. You will create energy for our charity
partners' potential donor base from the opening greeting to the
final close. Requirements for the Position:
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an energetic spirit, be a creative thinker, and constantly
strive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow a proven process.
- Passion for working with people and giving back to the
community Job Requirements: Responsibilities of the Charity
Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain exceptional customer service throughout the event to
both team members and potential donors to increase donations
- Effectively communicate our charity partners' core message to
- Maintain compliance throughout the event
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of
our charity partners.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of our events and address potential
problems that may arise
Keywords: Local Firm Hiring Now!, Denver , Charity Customer Service Representative (Entry Level CSR), Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!