Front Desk Agent - River Mountain Lodge - Year Round
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If youre hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, youll
feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class
mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we
deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that
visits our mountain town. If youre interested in moving mountains
in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where youll
instantly feel at home. As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be
requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for
COVID-19. The front desk agent is responsible for providing genuine
and authentic guest service according to brand standards. This is
completed through the check-in/ check-out process, guest phone
calls, managing folios correctly, guest requests and all other
guest interactions. A front desk agent shows empathy when dealing
with guest issues and seeks a manager when large issues arise. Must
be knowledgeable of hours of operation for mountain outlets and
provide accurate information to guests.Job Responsibilities
including but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes according
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed
all guest needs and requests.
- Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards
and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain the second effort log and follow up to ensure all
requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Creates accurate keys to guest rooms according to owner log and
- Must have excellent guest and associate relations skills.
- Possess strong organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Accurately and timely route all communication during an
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm
during difficult situations.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work experience in a guest service facet- hotel preferred.
- Microsoft Office, Property Management Systems (IQware
preferred), General Computing.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively in both written
and verbal mediums.
- Ability to multitask in high volume situations.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.The budgeted
range starts at $17. Actual pay will be adjusted based on
experience. The perksinclude afree ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Visioninsurance,and a401(k)
- Hourly employees aregenerallyeligible for accruedPaid Time Off
(PTO),Extra Time Off (ETO)and Sick Time. Salaried employees
aregenerallyeligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insuranceReach Your Peak at Vail
Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts
delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our
employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate
individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the
status quo. Whether youre looking for seasonal work or the career
of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 423590 Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Denver , Front Desk Agent - River Mountain Lodge - Year Round, Sales , Granby, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!