Sales Executive - PEO
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Selling PEO products and services by developing new clients and
increasing the client base to increase profits in the PEO Sales
- Under general supervision of Sales management and within
specific quota attainment guidelines for the position.
- Presenting Paychex PEO products and services to final decision
makers and end users to achieve sales goals. Presentations are to
be held at the prospect?s work site.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current
referral sources, specifically the broker channel to secure
referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources outside of
the Paychex base, utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars,
current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed
by Sales management.
- Analyzing the prospects? needs and interests, determining which
products are appropriate and referring to the correct sales partner
to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork,
expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates
set by Sales management.
- Onboard PEO clients, following policies and procedures to
ensure a smooth transition onto the PEO service. Expediting the
resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a
positive onboarding experience.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to
clients and the community to create Sales opportunity.
- Attend partner meetings to educate on PEO services and
- Achieving and continually develop technical, competitive and
sales skills knowledge to effectively represent PEO Sales
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for
purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area
regional or national meetings.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/sales management
experience or the equivalent combination of education and
experience. Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado
Residents:Rep salary of $72,000. with on track earning of $147,000.
in an uncapped commissions structureBenefits offered to employees
include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Family Leave, Life
Insurance, 401(k) Retirement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
Holidays, Vacation and Sick days. You will also have access to
Tuition Reimbursement and our award winning and best in class
Employee Well-being and Training programs.
Keywords: Paychex, Denver , Sales Executive - PEO, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!