Company: MorningStar Senior Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAt MorningStar Senior Living, we talk a lot about
culture. In fact, we rather obsess about it. For without a
transformative culture, we cannot begin to elevate and celebrate
the lives of our resident-heroes, and be ourselves changed for the
good in the process. So, we seek great hearts, other people like
us, who care and want to do work that matters. We select people
like us who believe that the most satisfying life is one that is
outward-bound and rooted in servant-leadership. JOB SUMMARYThe
Sales Specialist cultivates and maintains quality relationships
with referral sources, clients and staff members to drive customer
satisfaction is responsible for maintaining a desired census,
communicating with family members regarding financial matters,
communicating and interacting with the outside community,
conducting marketing programs, planning and implementing marketing
events, designing and creating marketing brochures, speaking before
groups, assisting with family issues and resolutions, working with
referral agencies, organizations and institutions, and completing
and maintaining admission records. POSITION DESCRIPTION
- The Sales Specialist fills in for sales and business
development within communities or regions as assigned.
- The position will be based in CA, OR, WA or AZ and will travel
75-100% of the time.
- Fills in for high need areas based on gaps in staff coverage
and/or high-need areas for growth.
- This position exercises discretion and judgment involving the
evaluation of potential residents and determining if the candidate
will be a good fit for the community.
- Analyze data and provide competitive analysis information and
provide consultation, advice and recommendations regarding market
- Design, create and fulfill advertising needs of the community
- Identifies market needs and trends, maintains knowledge of
competitor business practices and market reach within the region to
determine effective business development plans for each
- Develop professional business partnerships for the region that
would drive traffic to the local communities.
- Assist with onboarding and sales training of new sales team
members as needed within the region. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstration of our Core Values: Love, Kindness, Honesty,
Goodness, Fairness, Respect.
- Bachelor's Degree in Related Field.
- 3+ years related experience. Success in a DCR role or related
experience highly preferred.
- Experience in the Senior Living industry (or related).
- Ability and passion to sale, market and network.
- Ideal candidate will possess strong organizational,
administrative and communication skills and may have served as a
paralegal or project manager.
- Demonstrated success in sales leadership roles, preferably in
the senior living community industry and in all job duties listed
- Awareness of senior living community resources and needs,
senior living services and cost structures, knowledge of related
services available throughout the surrounding neighborhood and
awareness of the competition and their rates.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time. Please visit
https://www.morningstarseniorliving.com/careers/ for a full listing
of all benefits available for team members of MorningStar. EEO
Keywords: MorningStar Senior Management, Denver , Sales Specialist, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!