Front Desk Agent
Company: Hotel Teatro
Posted on: May 16, 2022
FREE RTD EcoPass provided to all Colleagues!!!$16.50/hr Looking
for Open Availability (willing to work with schedules) Hiring for
both Part-Time and Full-Time positions The Front Desk Agent greets
all guests with a caring, professional and helpful demeanor as well
as assists the check- in and check- out processes. The Front Desk
Agent settles guest accounts and performs various monetary
transactions upon request, handles guest questions and concerns
timely and professionally. Essential Functions of the Job:
- Approaches all encounters with guests and employees in a
friendly, professional, and service-oriented manner.
- Maintains high standards throughout daily assignment.
- Maintains a high level of guest satisfaction by doing whatever
is within his/her power to ensure each guest is satisfied with
his/her stay. If the situation requires greater authority, contacts
the supervisor or manager on duty.
- Greets guests in a pleasant manner.
- Checks in guests properly, using names, using established
departmental protocol, unless otherwise instructed by
- Takes immediate corrective action when guests' needs are not
met and logs all guest inconveniences using the GQR format.
- Attends and contributes input to required meetings.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
- Communicates effectively and immediately any situations which
may require management assistance.
- This may include employee-related issues as well as guest
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of office areas.
- Maintains professional appearance and conduct at all
- Demonstrates working knowledge of safety and fire
- Explains the hotel and services according to departmental
- Answers telephones according to protocol.
- Assists in emergency and security procedures as directed by
management and the established emergency plan.
- Maintains accurate billing and checkout documentation,
including allowance slips, for all transactions.
- Assists in training of new front office personnel.
- Invites our departing guests to return and offers assistance in
making new reservations. Additional Job Duties:
- Completes tasks and projects delegated by management; assists
other departments as business volumes and staff levels demand.
- Completes shift checklists and informs management if there is
anything that time does not permit.
- Reports to work in a neatly groomed and acceptable manner as
outlined in the employee handbook and departmental rules.
- Reports to shift on time.
- Enforces and complies with all policies and procedures for
Hotel Teatro. SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS: Hotel Teatro is a 24 hour
operation and as such schedules are based on business necessity
which include but not limited to weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Sick and Vacation days all start from first 60 days
- Medical, Dental and Vision at 60 days
- 401k + Match at 6 months
- Room and Restaurant Discounts
- RTD Ecopass
Keywords: Hotel Teatro, Denver , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!