Sales Associate, Partner Relations
Company: EVO Payments, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sales Associate, Partner Relations Summary EVO Payments Inc. is
a leading payments processorand acquirer for merchants, independent
sales organizations, financialinstitutions, government
organizations and multinational corporations locatedthroughout
North America and Europe. The Sales Associate, Partner Relations
isresponsible for facilitating all functions related to B2B partner
managementand service, including assisting Account Manager and
leadership withspecific tasks and projects as required. What you'll
- Perform and assist with all functions related to Partner
Support and Management; assist in boarding of new merchants as
- Maintain current knowledge of EVO products, services and
processes. Attend all new product and service training sessions as
assigned by supervisor.
- Monitor assigned tasks to ensure completion on timely
- Perform QA of essential CRM fields in internal databases.
- Record and track activities and exceptions in SalesForce.
- Assist Account Manager in fulfilling necessary tasks and
- Outbound/inbound calls and communications with ISVs and POS
resellers to assist in Beta testing process
- Assist with any Partner notifications, setup issues and product
and/or service issues for partners and their merchants
- Responsible for documenting and communicating outstanding
issues to management and associated Account Manager.
- Identify and escalate obstacles that prevent successful partner
relations within set service level.
- Provide updates to the team when paperwork, agreements, forms,
services, etc. are updated within the company to make sure that the
most up-to-date knowledge is maintained.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned, and this means
any other duties required by management daily and weekly that may
be outside the rim of responsibilities within the Sales Coordinator
- Coordinate and interact with other internal teams for
successful resolution of projects and issues
- Schedule flexibility requiring earlier or later start/end times
due to workload.
- Multi-tasking and adapting to change is important for this
- Assist with additional needs as required. About you:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3 years of channel and/or merchant services experience
- Proficient knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. SalesForce)
- Strong customer services focus and detail orientation.
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal
- A critical focus on accuracy.
- Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively, and meet
- Ability to work independently, but with a team focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and research an issue; conveying of urgency
when necessary, while managing the issue to closure.
- Ability to follow up with an issue/project until
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with limited
- Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a
- Proficiency in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft
Office Suite) and other applications and systems as necessary. Why
work for EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental,
vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
Disclaimer The preceding position description has been designed to
indicatethe general nature and level of work performed by employees
within thisclassification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as acomprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualificationsrequired of employee assigned
to this position. EVOis an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with applicable law, weprohibit discrimination against
any employee based on any legally-protectedbasis, including, but
not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service memberstatus,
race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth,
lactationor related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender
identity, genderexpression, and transgender status, age (40 and
over), national origin orancestry, physical or mental disability,
genetic information (including testingand characteristics) or any
other consideration protected by applicablefederal, state or local
Keywords: EVO Payments, Inc., Denver , Sales Associate, Partner Relations, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!