Real Estate Salesperson
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It's a true
calling. We strive to bring each client's unique vision of
happiness to life with outstanding professionalism, attention to
detail, and an over-commitment to service. We believe in acting
beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and
communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every
day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Centennial office is looking for a professional Real Estate
Sales Salesperson to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
A Real Estate Sales Salesperson's responsibilities include
marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their
career in real estate.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and
purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients' needs and financial abilities to propose
solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market
conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related
matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties'
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Excellent Support Team
- Lead Programs Offered
- Designated Workstations
- Part-time (case-by-case basis) with the right transition
- Compensation estimate $65,000 to $90,000 (DOE)
Keywords: Windermere Real Estate, Denver , Real Estate Salesperson, Sales , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!