- May provide information on amenities, services and directions to
guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for guests.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred,
specifically hospitality degrees
- Previous customer service experience preferred, specifically
hotel and Marriott experience
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel, Outlook required. Knowledge
of hotel systems preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in English
required. Ability to effectively present detailed information both
verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the
The budgeted range starts at 12.32 - 14.40 . Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off
(PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are
generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to
a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while
infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you
someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain
exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people
who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver
unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and
unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212481