Mgr National Sales Sr
Company: Sedgwick Claims Management Services Ltd
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Sedgwick's caring counts-- commitment is to value the right of
privacy of the companies and individuals we serve. It is Sedgwick's
policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection
laws and maintain the trust of those we serve.
We want to share with you our policy to what personal information
we may collect, how we may use this information and other important
areas relating to your privacy and data protection. Please find
below links to the policies that apply to all internet sites and
applications of Sedgwick and its groups of companies. The 'Apply
with SEEK' option will be utilized for International applicants,
mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please use the
'Apply' option.Mgr National Sales Sr IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE
FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join
Sedgwick's talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe.
Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits
and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the
heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations
count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they
face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether
they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or
damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto
or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the
birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to
provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend
on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable
assets-their employees, their customers and their property. At
Sedgwick, caring counts--. Join our team of creative and caring
people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the
lives of others. Sedgwick is a global leader in property insurance
claims, offering solutions for commercial and residential markets.
We specialize in large/complex losses, large domestic and
international commercial risks, middle market commercial property
losses, and real estate and catastrophic losses. PRIMARY
PURPOSE:--To manage the nationwide promotion and direction of a
sales organization. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops national objectives for field sales activity.
- Integrates and differentiates in the field sales efforts the
roles of marketing staff, marketing management, and general sales
- Coordinates development of sales objectives, strategies, and
advertising and promotional programs, and assures execution.
- Develops and implements optimum use of manpower.
- Periodically visits key national markets to ensure that
national accounts are properly managed.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume
potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales
- Represents company at industry association meetings and trade
shows to promote product.
- Acts as liaison between sales and other departments.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volumes and
- Manages internal and external relationships/partnerships.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s). SUPERVISORY
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows
company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to
promote maximum performance. QUALIFICATIONS Education &
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Ten (10) years of experience or equivalent combination of education
and experience required Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication, including
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies WORK
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to
reasonable accommodations. Mental:--Clear and conceptual thinking
ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving,
analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress;
ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability
to meet deadlines Physical:
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of
- Must be able to kneel, squat or bend.
- Must be able to work outdoors in hot and/or cold weather
- Have the ability to climb, crawl, stoop, kneel,
- Be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Be able to push/pull up to 100 pounds
- Be able to drive up to 4 hours per day.
- Must have continual use of manual dexterity. --Auditory/Visual:
Hearing, vision and talking The statements contained in this
document are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by a colleague assigned to this
description.--They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive
list of functions, duties, or local variances.--Management retains
the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at
any time. Sedgwick--is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a
Drug-Free Workplace. Sedgwick is a global company, committed to
our-- core values,--caring counts philosophy,--diversity and
inclusion--and--corporate social responsibility. Sedgwick has been
recognized for our--progressive, inclusive employment practices.
We--serve a wide range of organizations that represent virtually
every industry and comprise some of the most respected names in the
world today. We are investing in the future, attracting, training
and preparing the next generation. Colleagues appreciate the
individualized development we bring to qualified newcomers to the
industry, as well as the advanced opportunities provided for
seasoned professionals.--Those with a can-do, service-oriented
attitude, emotional maturity, empathy and sound judgment will
achieve success here.--If caring counts with you, consider joining
the Sedgwick family. Watch this video to learn more--about us.
Keywords: Sedgwick Claims Management Services Ltd, Denver , Mgr National Sales Sr, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!