MEA - Sales Consultant
Company: AUTOMOTIVE AVENUES Inc
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Automotive Sales Consultant We are looking for energetic,
engaging automotive sales people interested in working for an award
winning dealership in beautiful Lakewood, Colorado. Work for an
established dealership known for incredible customer service. With
us, you have the ability to offer both new and used cars to your
customers ensuring they will never need to go anywhere else!We are
Automotive Avenues, and for more than 30 years we have been
redefining the automotive leasing and buying experience for
customers all over Colorado and beyond. As a recipient of numerous
customer satisfaction awards, we have built a reputation of always
being straight-forward, transparent, and fair. We offer a
top-rated, AAA-certified, Service and Reconditioning Center,
hundreds of on-site, late-model, fully reconditioned vehicles, and
an Inventory Center with access to partner dealerships' new and
used cars, trucks, and SUVs. We have sophisticated technology
platforms and ongoing training programs to help ensure your
success.If you have great customer service skills, have a desire to
help customers with one of the biggest purchases of their lives,
and like to move fast and have fun, we might be your next career
opportunity! We are looking for automotive sales people with the
- 3-5 years of previous retail sales experience (auto preferred
but not required)
- High school diploma or better
- Proven ability to work fast and problem solve
- Strong technology acumen - MS Office, mobile technology, and
web-based solutions are used daily
- General understanding of social media and the benefits of
communicating through this medium
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be self-directed, organized, and task oriented
- A bi-lingual skillset is not required but is a definite plusWe
offer incredible benefits including medical, dental, vision, and a
401k plan. We are also known to have one of the best paid time off
plans around. We are big believers in work-life balance! This
position has a non-commissioned based sales pay plan with annual
earnings ranging from $40k to $100k. If this sounds like you, we'd
love to talk. Please submit your resume and we'll take a look. If
we think there might be a fit, we'll give you a call to set next
steps. So give it a shot - this could be the career you've been
dreaming about!* Please note that all applicants must have a valid
driver's license and clean driving record.Job Summary:The Retail
Salesperson will assist customers with vehicle purchasing and
financing. Supervisory Responsibilities:None.
- Greets and interacts with customers.
- Consults with customers to understand their needs and
preferences related to vehicle purchase(s).
- Demonstrates and explains vehicles, selecting and suggesting
options suitable for the customer's needs.
- Answers customer's questions about vehicles.
- Assists customers with purchase decisions.
- Retrieves vehicles from lot, or other inventory locations,
places special orders.
- Collects payment as necessary.
- Follow up on leads, including internet leads.
- Communicate effectively with customers in accordance with their
preferred method of communication which may include email, text,
phone, and/or in person.
- Perform auto broker sales.
- Perform home vehicle deliveries.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchandise sold.
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs.
- Ability to recommend merchandise to customers.
- Maintain a neat, orderly, and safe work environment.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Maintain a positive, ethical, and professional
attitude.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- On-the-job training provided. Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking throughout the
interior and exterior retail space.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Keywords: AUTOMOTIVE AVENUES Inc, Denver , MEA - Sales Consultant, Sales , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!