Pre-Sales Business Consultant - HCM
Posted on: April 8, 2021
ADP is hiring an HCM Business Consultant.Thanks for clicking!
Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you all about the follow up and follow through that helps
you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and
unlock a world of opportunity?
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable? Are you motivated
by always progressing and achieving more? Does nothing stop you
from persevering until you get things right?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L"
word and it's that serious.)Yes? We had a feeling this could be a
perfect match. Don't just take our word for it... read on and see
for yourself!First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great
companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we
strive to design a better way to work helping employees at
organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their
potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here
with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.As an HCM
Business Consultant, you'll be a trusted advisor to our clients,
using your ADP service expertise and consulting skills to solve
their most critical business challenges -- HR Compliance, HR
Technology, and a solution that helps them focus on their core
business. You will increase sales performance by working directly
with sales professionals to identify, develop, and present business
solutions with the latest messaging techniques to buyers.Is this
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds
advocacy while delivering measureable results.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can
find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing,
questioning and challenging "what's been done before."WHAT YOU'LL
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales
professional (or teams) to present Human Capital Management
strategies and business solutions to clients.
- Consult clients with people, process, workflow, and operating
- Understand client business requirements and configure the
solution to demonstrate ADP's ability to solve client issues.
- Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with
sound business acumen.
- Support RFP response process and scripted demonstrations within
domain area of expertise.
- Develop technical competence and functional product/service
expertise.EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related professional experience.
- For regionally based roles you will need the ability at times
to travel to local clients in support of client engagement efforts
and for virtual based roles there is little to no travel. In the
state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more
standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable
Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student
Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time OffWe believe in
good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in
Colorado would generally fall between the range listed below.BONUS
POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with technology products and processes.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, compliance, and
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing is desired.
- Strategic use of competitive knowledge and intelligence
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to take
complex subjects and distill into a simplistic message.
- A leading Industry HR Certification a strong plus: PHR, SPHR,
SHRM-CP, OR CPP. YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore
our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how
ADP is approaching safety, remote work, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more. We're designing a better way to work,
so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one
of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and
recognized by DiversityInc-- as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for
Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across
the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new
challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People"
means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work
gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity. At
ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed
to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color,
genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents
Minimum: $65,900 + commission
Maximum: $145,100 + commission
Compensation Type: Salary
Keywords: ADP, Denver , Pre-Sales Business Consultant - HCM, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!