Posted on: April 5, 2021
Sales Chicago, Illinois Denver, Colorado Dallas, Texas Phoenix,
Arizona We're Progress - we offer the best platform for building
and deploying tomorrow's applications quickly and easily. We are
bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and
care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work
together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
Join us as a Director of Sales--working out of your home office in
the Central United States area.
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers
successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and
return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple
decision makers? Do you want help bring Progress to the next level?
Are you ready to lead a team highly talented individual? Are you
willing to maintain and continue to build a world class sales team?
If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the role
for you, are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales leader to
drive revenue growth calling on large enterprise accounts with
experience to manage a complex Go To Market strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN THIS ROLE:--
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your team's long-term
approach to pipeline generation, lead creation, new account
acquisitions and revenue growth. You will consistently meet or
exceed license, support, and service revenue targets - dedication
to the number and to deadlines.
In addition, you will;
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business
possibilities across the client's entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in the applications
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more
diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to
identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of
resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other
- Lead, build and grow a world class sales organization
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a highly matrix organizationTO BE SUCCESSFUL
IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- You will have extensive experience in the areas--of direct &
indirect sales selling enterprise software to large
- You will have extensive experience in managing outside and
inside account managers
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and
alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have
experience in any of the following IT systems, enterprise or
infrastructure management, application development and management,
security, business applications and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development
and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and
ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven
figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the
- Experience in the "C" suite, strong executive presence and
polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling,
and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC, SPI and
Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience
- Candidate must reside in the greater Dallas or Denver or
- Ability to travel 50%+BENEFITS:
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It
is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home
life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow
their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse
needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your
health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need
or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an
Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match!
In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth,
Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible
Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time
to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave
options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can
even give back to the community through our community service time
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!
#LI-SC1 Together, We Make ProgressProgress is an inclusive
workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone.
As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage
a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse
backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires
innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our
communities. It is only by working together and learning from each
other that we make Progress. Join us! You have been redirected to a
Progress job page
Keywords: Progress, Denver , Director, Sales, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!