Sales Operations Associate
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 24, 2020
Position:Sales Operations AssociateJob Description:Our next
Sales Operations Associate will work to establish and retain strong
and influential customer, supplier and internal relationships. By
providing professional, timely and accurate responses to customer
inquiries and requests, you will maintain industry leading customer
satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to set the foundation for
an impactful and successful career at Arrow!What You Will Be
- Serve as a liaison between Arrow s internal resources, vendor
resources, and customers.
- Demonstrate a proactive sales approach by translating Arrow s
vendor programs and promotions into a customer benefit.
- Effectively upsell through consultative interaction with
customers. Recommend additional products and services to enhance
the total solution.
- Gather vendor contract data to identify sales opportunities.
Track opportunity progression through the sales cycle.
- Manage vendor pricing requests, track approvals, log results,
and communicate to the customer throughout the process.
- Generate accurate, complete, and timely configurations.
- Process quotes and quote revisions for specified
- Prepare and submit customer s orders after ensuring all
information is accurate.
- Problem solve pre-sales and post-sales issues by collaborating
with appropriate vendor contacts and affected internal departments.
Escalate when necessary.
- Attend all necessary training and perform other duties as
assigned.What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and at least 1 year of
experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Superior adaptability, resourcefulness and problem-solving
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of strong work ethic and customer
- Expert organizational, time management and multitasking
skills.What s In It For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial
rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job.
That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including
various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package ()
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth OpportunitiesArrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Business Support
Associated topics: insured, insurer, insurance, insurance sales,
life, life insurance, life insurance agent, life insurance sales,
medicare, medicare solution
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Denver , Sales Operations Associate, Sales , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!