Macy's Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialist, Full Time: Cherry Creek
Posted on: October 20, 2020
Overview: -- The Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialist--is
responsible for partnering with store teams including
Merchandising, Visual and Selling to drive sales, turn and gross
margin for their position-specific vendors.----Seasonal Brand Sales
Support Specialists are cross functional and drive sales by keeping
floors stocked with product to minimize backstock and drive turn.--
Additionally, Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialist--ensure
weekly signage is executed. They share product knowledge with
customers and fellow associates to elevate total team brand
awareness across the floor.----Seasonal Brand Sales Support
Specialists maintain vendor contact and share best practices across
our buying and vendor teams. Perform other duties as assigned.--
--In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping
experience, many of our Seasonal associates arrive prior to store
opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make
Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work
a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early
mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after
Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just
in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount
of up to 20% starting your first day!
--Any schedule hours listed in the job posting title are subject to
change based on business needs. All holiday associates may be
required to work hours other than those stated in the job posting
title on weekends, or on key holiday events such as the Friday
after Thanksgiving. -- Essential Functions:
- Drive and exceed department goals by utilizing MAGIC Selling
Skills to help customers find what they are looking for.
- Lead weekly product/vendor touch bases with sales team to drive
overall product knowledge Drive vendor sales and turn by keeping
floors merchandised to capacity, minimizing backstock.
- Maintain and recover selling floor, ensuring all sizes, colors
and styles are available
- Ensure vendor floors are scanned and properly signed for every
- Ensure fitting rooms are customer-ready by promptly clearing
brand-specific merchandise and returning it to the appropriate area
on the selling floor.
- Maintain communication with vendors, Sales Managers, Regional
and District Teams to support driving sales, promos, and product
- Identify best sellers and key items; communicate merchandise
needs thru weekly vendor comments.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications:
-- Education/Experience: ------
- Previous experience in customer service and merchandising.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals. Mathematical Skills:--------------------
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator. Reasoning Ability:
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. Physical
- This position involves substantial bending, lifting, standing,
- Involves moving and/or lifting at least 30 lbs. Other Skills:
- Ability to collaborate and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude, strong
communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Possess vision and creativity. Work
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on
department and store/company needs. This job overview is not all
inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend
this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.--
Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with----and--.
Keywords: Macy's, Denver , Macy's Seasonal Brand Sales Support Specialist, Full Time: Cherry Creek, Sales , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!