Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Adecco is seeking Material Handler for temp to hire opportunities
at a local client in Fort Collins, CO. Previous experience in a
warehouse, manufacturing, fulfillment, or production environment is
beneficial, but not required for these warehouse positions. Apply
now for instant consideration!
As Material Handler you will be responsible for:
- Assemble wooden and cardboard containers to prepare for product
packing and line and pad crates/boxes as required.
- Assist freight carriers as necessary to expedite
- Check materials to ensure that they match purchase orders and
submit discrepancy reports when problems are found.
- Count or estimate quantities of materials, parts, or products
received or shipped.
- Generate, prepare, and attach identification and shipping
labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil
information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping
- Obtain all certifications as necessary for required
- Perform specialized packaging and follow specialized shipment
instructions based on customer requests.
- Prepare bills of lading and shipping orders to route
- Transport parts or items from one area of the facility to
another using carts, wheels, cranes, forklifts or other motorized
- Unload, unpack and receive incoming shipments of products of
MRO (Maintenance Repair and Operating) items.
- Pick up and deliver parts in courier van when necessary.
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a
Material Handler job:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of basic hand
tools (e.g., wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, scrappers, box
- Knowledge of how quality impacts the success of the
organization including costs to customers, costs of recalls and
potential costs due to negative impacts on a company's reputation.
This includes taking the necessary steps to ensure quality on a
consistent basis and striving for improvement.
- The ability to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas
involved, including the ability to notice minute
inconsistencies/faults in parts, equipment, or production processes
to prevent faulty products leaving the facility.
- The ability to use computer and web-based systems to input,
access, modify, or output information or to execute programs or
analyses with a willingness to learn new applications (e.g.,
PC-based tools, Microsoft applications, web-based
- Knowledge and ability to use general office equipment.
- Requires verbal and written communication skills to convey
basic, routine information about day-to-day activities to others
who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area. The position
requires manual dexterity or the ability to work quickly with hands
and strong hand-eye coordination.
- The ability and willingness to demonstrate eagerness,
enthusiasm, and optimism for work activities. This includes the
ability and willingness to take ownership of work activities, to
learn and understand company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and the ability to adhere to department safety
rules regarding eye and ear protection, personal protection, hazard
labeling, MSDS sheets, evacuation procedures, and emergency phone
- The ability to interact cooperatively and collaboratively with
others as a team.
- The ability to see details (e.g., letters, numbers, codes,
color, symbols, marks, labels, signs) clearly to accomplish work
tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $14.00-15.00/hr. per hour, plus overtime
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision,
- Generous Bonus! For more information, ask a recruiter
For instant consideration for this Material Handler job in Fort
Collins, CO, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few
quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have
the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Denver , Material Handler, Professions , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!