Class A Truck Driver - Great Pay!
Company: Doug Andrus
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Payroll Challenge Hiring Event
See how we compare! Bring your paystub to our hiring event and get
a $200 gift card.
Date & Time
May 3, 2019
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Airport Hilton Garden Inn
4975 Wiley Post Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
*CDL-A, 1 year or more experience and pay stub required.
Competitive Pay and Regular Home Time!
Pay based on driving experience
- Bonuses for Safety, Miles and Fuel The Benefits
- Low-Cost Health Plan with BlueCross of Idaho - from $30/month
for single coverage to $456/month for large families
- Many Supplemental Benefits - dental, vision, life, and flexible
- Money for Retirement - a program to help you automatically
- Paid Time Off - vacation and holidays The Drive
- Late Model Trucks - Freightliners and Peterbilts
- Very Reliable Miles - 2,800 to 3,200 a week (average haul is
- Mostly No-Touch Freight - You'll drive, not load
- Rider Program - Take your family on your route
- Home Time - 2 day home for every 7-8 days Associated topics:
company over the road, company truck, company truck driving,
dedicated regional, otr driver, regional driver, regional driving
route, regular home time, tanker truck driving, time at home
Associated topics: company over the road, company truck, company
truck driving, dedicated regional, otr driver, regional driver,
regional driving route, regular home time, tanker truck driving,
time at home
Keywords: Doug Andrus, Denver , Class A Truck Driver - Great Pay!, Professions , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!