CDL Driver Class B- Energy Services
Company: WASTE MANAGEMENT
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Great opportunity in our Energy Services Division!
Class B license- will train for class A
Day and Night Shift with pay differential for nights!
Sign on Bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management Energy Services offers a variety of oilfield
related services throughout the U.S. shale plays. WM Energy
Services excels in providing a safe work environment and the
top-notch customer service our clients expect. Start your career
with a company that has the resources and reputation to provide its
employees with growth opportunity and a stable career. We are
immediately seeking professionals who have experience working in
the oil and gas industry, are safety focused, and
customer-oriented. Join WM Energy Services and be a part North
Americas leading environmental solutions team by applying today!We
- Competitive Pay with new, higher rates!
- Industry leading Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off-
- Adjusted Pay Rate for PTO
- Provided Uniforms and Free Cleaning
- Home Every Night
- Provided Bibs, Jackets, Steel Toed Boots, and Gloves
- Employee Discount Programs, Adoption Assistance Program, Legal
Services Plan, and more!
- Ongoing Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
Were looking for:
- A Valid Class B CDL with Air Brakes endorsements and be at
least 21 years of age.
- 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring
a CDL or equivalent driving within the last 7 years.
- Oil Field experience strongly preferred. Side-dump, Roll off
and Tanker experience also preferred
- Acceptable driving record required.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug
screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous
employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record
I. Job Summary
Safely operates a heavy-duty truck or other assigned vehicle to
perform duties to meet customer needs. Other responsibilities can
include hauling tanker, flatbed, drop deck, heavy haul, side-dump,
belly-dump, roll off, hydro vac and other oilfield equipment
throughout a region. Will navigate truck and equipment in rural,
off highway, high traffic roadways and oil field environments.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Responsible for safely hauling materials that may require
navigation through congested and confined areas in rural
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Occupational and Safety
Health Act (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT)
requirements as well as all local, state and federal requirements
and Company expectations for the Fleet; maintains a clean and safe
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle
using utilizing standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report);
notes all issues on DVIR form for corrective review/repair.
- Immediately reports any unsafe situations or service calls to
Manager or Dispatch before attempting service.
- Participates and cooperates in all scheduled training,
briefings, and meetings as required by Manager.
- Works closely with Managers to improve efficiency and identify
problem or unsafe accounts.
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Manager or Dispatch,
assisting other company drivers as directed.
- Notifies Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or
- Notifies Dispatch or Manager of issues as prescribed by Service
Machine protocol, including blocked containers, potential missed
pick-ups or problems that may arise.
- Communicates customer requests or issues to Dispatch or
- Completes and submits customer tickets when excess yardage must
- Positions containers on the customers property in a manner that
ensures lids are properly replaced, containers are set in an
upright position, and containers do not block driveway entrances or
- Follows driving assignments throughout the day and completes
all required documentation.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: Not required
Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Must be at least 21 years of age or older
Commercial Drivers License B (CDL) with airbrakes
Must go to training for 3 weeks to obtain Class A license
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Acceptable driving record required.
This physically strenuous position involves loading and off loading
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- The position involves lifting (up to __ - __ pounds), pushing,
pulling, and bending
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of
the work day;
- Normal setting for this job is: outdoors and/or driving a
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and
in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply.
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the
legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform
physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or
without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the
position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
Keywords: WASTE MANAGEMENT, Denver , CDL Driver Class B- Energy Services, Professions , Keenesburg, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!