Idaho Springs CDL Driver
Company: Peak 1 Express
Location: Idaho Springs
Posted on: July 14, 2019
AVA Rafting & Zip Line: CDL Driver Locations: Idaho Springs, CO
Idaho Springs Pay Rate: $19/hr. + End of Season Bonus Start Date:
ASAP Schedule: Seasonal full-time Perks Include: End of Season
Bonus, Idaho Springs Rec Center Pass, FREE AVA rafting and zipline
tours, discounts for family and friends, pro-form deals, discounts
with our sister company Peak 1 Express & more! Are you someone who
loves adventure? Do you enjoy meeting new people from around the
world? Do you want to get paid doing something you love? Being a
CDL Driver for an adventure company is the opportunity to spend
your days surrounded by Colorado's natural beauty. AVA CDL Drivers
are reliable for transporting guests to and from the
starting/ending points of the guests adventure. Every day you will
be a part of giving someone a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Joining the AVA team this summer is a fantastic opportunity to make
great money, meet awesome guests, make a ton of new friends, enjoy
complimentary AVA Rafting & Zip Line tours at any of our three
locations and receive discounts for family and friends! Job
Description: Transport guests from Outpost to and from the
starting/ending points of their adventure safely and reliably. Job
- Commit to working entire season, including weekends and
- Drive buses where and when designated by the Operation and
- Obey all laws of the highway and drive in a defensive
- Fill out daily reports and notify the Transportation Manager of
any bus difficulties.
- Drive extra charters and activities when needed.
- Check oil, water,tires and general condition before and after
each run and wash buses when time permits.
- Sweep out buses after each completed run, wash buses when
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Work positively and effectively as part of a team
- Greet and interact with guests with an outstanding level of
guest service and professionalism.
- Perform other duties as requested. Qualifications:
- Must have prior heavy equipment driving experience, preferable
large bus or semi-truck.
- Must hold a valid Commercial Drivers License, Class A or B,
with air brake, and passenger endorsement, obtained at own
- A current Medical Examination Report (valid for 2 years) is a
prerequisite for employment.
- A drug screen is mandatory, and randomized drug and alcohol
testing is also required by state and federal law.
- Employment is contingent on a positive driving record check and
negative drug screen. AVA strives to deliver the very highest level
of guest service while bringing awareness and understanding of the
surrounding wilderness to our guests. As leaders in our industry,
we set examples in safety, professionalism, outdoor skills and
guest service, while providing low-impact environmental recreation.
If you are interested in joining the AVA team this summer, then
apply today! For questions, please call us at . AVA Rafting & Zip
Line is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law. #ZR
Keywords: Peak 1 Express, Denver , Idaho Springs CDL Driver, Professions , Idaho Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!