Buyer (valves, electrical, instrumentation and engineered equipment)
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 14, 2019
A Buyer (valves, electrical, instrumentation and engineered
equipment) job is available with Kelly Services in the Denver, CO
area. You will provide managing service parts supply for their
assigned commodities. The successful candidate must be a
high-energy tactical execution expert and a team player. This
position requires a combination of Purchasing/Supplier management
acumen with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally to
resolve supply issues to achieve outstanding customer service in a
fast-paced environment. A successful candidate is responsible for
purchasing materials and negotiating contracts with vendors. Issue
RFPs/RFQs and evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine
most desirable suppliers. Purchase using Company's Approved
Supplier List. Must have experience in purchasing engineered
products (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and engineered
equipment) and a CPSM, ISM certification or enrollment is
- Execute purchase orders based on requisitions released from
- Manage accuracy of open purchase orders.
- Ensure suppliers confirm all purchase orders and provide
committed ship dates.
- Achieve target fill rate, minimize backlog, and drive rapid
- Expedite supplier deliveries as needed.
- Collaborate with internal team players as needed to resolve
- Work with cross-functional team members in Engineering,
Planning, Commodity Managers, and OEM suppliers to execute the most
cost-effective supply chain solutions
- Partner with Global Commodity Manager to drive improvements in
supplier performance on key metrics.
- Work with warehouse on material receipt issues and resolve any
issues on a daily basis.
- Manage repair or credit turnaround with suppliers to achieve
- Work with Accounts Payable and Finance to resolve invoice and
credit processing issues.
- Maintain relevant purchasing data in systems.
- B.S. degree in related fields plus 5-7 years in the energy
transportation industry or related experiences
- Minimum of 3-5 years ERP experience with SAP, Oracle or both is
- Experience in a service, planning, asset management,
manufacturing or logistics operation or equivalent.
- Planning or asset management experience.
- Supply Chain management experience a plus.
- Service Operations experience a plus.
- APICS CPIM certification or similar a plus.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Please Local Candidates Only and must be US Citizen or
Permanent Resident (Green Card) to facilitate access to
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly
office, not your local Kelly branch. Apply directly to this
position via this job posting using a WORD document version of your
most up to date resume and send me a copy directly for immediate
consideration email@example.com.Why Kelly®?At
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Denver , Buyer (valves, electrical, instrumentation and engineered equipment), Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!