Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Job: Electronics Technician
Location: Longmont CO
Duration: Temp to hire
Pay: $20-$22/hr DOE
Kelly Services is seeking a talented Technician for our customer in
Longmont CO.Candidates will need to be skilled Electronics
Technicians with the desire to learn and contribute daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following;
however other duties may be assigned.
- Perform manufacturing and production activities according to
NASA/IPC space standards in the areas of: mechanical and electrical
assembly, soldering, resistance welding, insulative coating, epoxy
application, crimping and wire harness assembly.
- Works well with fellow team members, under minimal supervision,
and can take work direction from lead or senior technicians as
- Understands and utilizes electronic management systems for data
storage and program documentation retrieval.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and work effectively with
mechanical drawings and documentation including bills of materials,
assembly drawings, work instructions, and equipment travelers.
- Experience in working in clean room environments, under ESD
protections, and stored energy safe practices.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. for one to several weeks at a
- Capacity to become certified and maintain certification in NASA
standards for Soldering, Cable, Polymeric applications.
- Becomes trained and certified in eight or more corporate work
- Understands and implements aerospace best practices, meets
quality requirements, and space-flight work habits.
- Understand personal limitations and when to stop and ask for
- Experience in maintaining documents in a timely manner to
capture the status of work in progress.
- Ability to contribute information for operating procedures to
prepare equipment and hardware for product processing.
- Demonstrates proper use and care of tools and equipment,
ensures equipment is well maintained and ready for use, and flags
any tools for disposition that is not.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work space.
- Escalate issues that are outside their authority, competence or
- Follow all safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to
Lead Technician or Manager.
- Report any variations from the established plan to the Lead
Technician or Manager in a timely manner.
- Communicates well with fellow peers within quality and
production ranks, both verbally and in written form.
- Initiate non-conformance reports with support from manager/lead
- Ability to generate in-house process rework instructions.
Provides advice and feedback on any necessary corrective
- Assists Test technician in testing of hardware.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); 2-4 years
related experience in aerospace or technical assembly field.
This position reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager with
daily work direction from the floor Lead Technician.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to use VOMs and small hand tools, pull tester and spot
- Soldering experience is required for this role.
- Experienced using Word (documentation) and Excel (spread
- Ability to trouble shoot during assembly.
- Understands and uses traceability requirements, Quality Systems
and MRB processes.
- Ability to fabricate small "shop aids".
- Understanding of common customer requirements and how they
drive design features.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., kneel, crouch, bend, and twist.
Accreditation, Certificates, License:
None required. IPC J-STD-001ES (Space Addendum) and NASA Standards
(8739.1, 8739.3, 8739.4) preferred, but must be able to certify to
NASA and IPC Standards in polymerics, soldering, and wiring.
Includes the ability to meet the minimum Far, Near and Color vision
requirements of the NASA STD 8739 manufacturing series. Vision
requirements may be met with corrected vision.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for
consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Why
Kelly®?Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to
cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and
have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017
was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Denver , Electronics Technician, Professions , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!