Logistics Support Senior
Company: Sierra Nevada
Posted on: July 13, 2019
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provides unit, intermediate, and depot level parts and supply
support for CLS program.
- Monitors loans for internal and external customers, maintenance
of inventory records along with spares and repair information in
the Big Safari Inventory (BSI) and M3 maintenance system, conducts
physical inventories, manages the Due-In-From-Maintenance (DIFM)
program, manages the Document Control program, manages the Mission
Support Kits (MSK) program, and arranges
- Inspects and identifies property and conditions of property
- Compares property with procurement specifications
- Performs functional check/calibration inspections of stock
- Tracks shelf life & calibration items
- Issues and transfers property
- Issues, ships, or transfers of property; shipping, transfer of
property destination points through coordination with
- Controls issue of classified sensitive and controlled items,
obtaining custody or document receipts
- Compiles data for storage and occupancy planning reports.
Pulls, issues, and bins property
- Support and Test equipment: Warehouses, inventories, provides
disposition to customer and vendors, updates customer/Director of
Maintenance on test equipment calibration schedule.
- Packaging, handling, storage and transportation (PHS&T):
Ensures assets are protected, packaged correctly, stored,
inventoried in accordance with proper procedures when maintaining
government furnished equipment/purchased material
- Plans and procures by the fastest most economical means of
transportation to support customer requirements
- Conducts warehouse validations; ensure each assigned location
is valid, contains the correct part(s), and that all assets are
properly identified and labeled with the correct condition tag
according to all directives
- Responsible for conducting and reporting of Inventory,
Property, and "Bailed" property records and systems
- Coordinates with customers, Quality Assurance, buyers,
planners, and vendors on dispositionADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled
- Other duties as assignedCOMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsible
for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and
Compliance regulations (internal and external)ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and carry up to 70 lbs;
work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach over head.
- Extensive worldwide travel required.
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and
responsibilities, as defined by management. SNC job descriptions
are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect
all duties and responsibilities of a position EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience with the M3 system & BSI systems a plus.
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience maintaining database systems including both
electronic and hardcopy filing systems.
- Knowledge of standard office policies & procedures.
- Knowledge & ability to operate office equipment including
e-mail, fax, copy machines.
- Ability to operate a personal computer terminal with a visual
display unit and printer.
- Teamwork and communication skills to ensure coordination of
maintenance actions within organization.
- Skilled in word processing/typing.IMPORTANT NOTICES:
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a
Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required
as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for
employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a
security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance
Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and
adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance
factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US,
foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security
violations and drug involvement Sierra Nevada Corporation is an
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran, or
any other protected statuspursuant to applicable local, state or
federal law, ordinance or regulation.
Keywords: Sierra Nevada, Denver , Logistics Support Senior, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!