Assembly Technician (Pressure Control) - Johnstown, CO.
Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Assembly Technician performs the full range of assembly, test, and
disassembly on frac valves.
- Performs complex and standard assembly operations on various
types of frac valves.
- Responsible to fit, adjust, align, and machine components to
build subassemblies or complete instrument and assure proper
- Work includes assembling, calibration, and rework of units
returned for repair.
- Performs in-process and final test operations utilizing a
variety of mechanical means and indicators to assure proper
function before moving to next operation or finalizing overall fit
and function to delivery to customer.
- Follows documented work instructions, verbal instructions,
drawings, and train or assist less experienced assemblers.
- Gathers and control instrument components inventory at point of
use, maintain required paperwork and control systems, and pack
finished units for shipment.
- Report unusual conditions to the supervisor or manufacturing
- Keep work area neat and clean and participate in clean up as
- Other job duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of experience on a production line or manufacturing
- Position requires regular lifting, pulling and pushing of up to
50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs. and apply up to
100 lbs. of torque.
- Computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite,
and ability to learn internal business systems.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as master
schedule, safety rules, operating instructions, drawings/prints and
- Forklift/overhead crane experience required, but willing to
- Customer driven/focused
- Dedication to a safe work environment through effective
housekeeping, workplace safety, etc.
- Team oriented
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Keywords: Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Denver , Assembly Technician (Pressure Control) - Johnstown, CO., Professions , Johnstown, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!