Installation Technician - Denver
Company: CSC ServiceWorks
Posted on: June 14, 2019
This is no desk job. As a CSC Installation Technician your days
will be active, delivering and installing commercial laundry and/or
air vending equipment to a variety of places around town. You'll
have a constant change of scenery, engage with clients daily, and
learn new technology in an environment that supports your success
in your career and life.As a CSC Installation Technician, you'll be
an important part of what works.You will be given a company
vehicle, and connect with the team at your Branch every morning
where you'll start your day, which could include:
- Deliveries, installations, repairs/replacements, and pick-ups
on a route organized for you to efficiently move from place to
- Working as a team to prepare and load equipment for
- Testing out equipment to make sure it's fully functioning
before you leave, and keeping delivery
- locations clean-a quick yet important part of our Best in Class
- Staying physically active loading and unloading your company
truck using 2-wheeled hand cart.
- Taking care of your company truck as if it were your
own.Installation Technicians' work is typically Monday through
Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life's
moments that matter.What it means to Be Part of What WorksHow we do
things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values
empower every team member to provide the highest level of service
to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are
a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on CommitmentsIn this role, you'll need:
- A HS Diploma or equivalent; we'll provide the training.
- An active driver's license is a must.
- Ability to lift up, push, and pull up to 35-100 pounds and work
in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and
- Ability to walk numerous flights of stairs.
- Mechanical aptitude, and technical experience is a plus;
specific experience with washers and dryers and/or electrical,
plumbing, gas fitting, and venting is ideal.
- Experience in transportation, maintenance, or repair, or as a
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and
appreciated here.The CSC ServiceWorks StoryAt CSC, we're in the
business of making things work, for our team members, our clients,
and our consumers. We're the leading provider of commercial laundry
services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States,
Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated
professionals benefit from work that's steady (but never boring),
time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for
hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling
career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education,
hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around
the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927,
and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and
consumers, property managers, and owners every day.
Keywords: CSC ServiceWorks, Denver , Installation Technician - Denver, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!