Senior Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: June 13, 2019
At Northrop Grumman, our employees
have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work
freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our
the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a
lot of fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an
drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not
only part of
history, they're making history.
We are seeking a Senior Principal
Financial/Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified,
individuals. This position will be located in Boulder, CO.
and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Providing Integrated Program Management Reporting (IPMR)
support toward establishing and maintaining the cost and schedule
- Working with the CAM's to document and update EAC's on a
monthly basis and provide counsel to program management.
- Working with the CAM's to document variance analysis.
- Providing support toward completion of the weekly and
monthly Cost Report deliverables including all associated
- Providing support for completion of change proposals as
- Providing support in implementing Earned Value
- Supporting Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR) funding
requirements by CLIN providing accrued expenditure profile and
commitments/ termination liability assessment.
- Other duties as required.
Basic Qualifications:To be considered for this position,
you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of related professional
experience, OR a Master's Degree with 8+ year of related
- Prior experience in aerospace project control.
- Knowledge of funding requirements and CFSR (Contract Funds
Status Report) preparation.
- Ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance is
required. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
Preferred Qualifications:Candidates with these desired skills
will be given preferential consideration:
- Knowledge of EVMS and EV reporting.
- Master's degree in Business Management or Accounting
- Current Active Secret Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Denver , Senior Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!