Talent Acquisition Consultant
Company: Workiva Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2019
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for delivering all
facets of recruiting success to assigned departments by developing
and executing local, national and international recruiting
strategies. The TA team partners with business unit leaders to
ensure that Workiva identifies, recruits, selects and hires the
best possible talent to make the company successful.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans: Lead the creation and
implementation of a strategic recruiting and interviewing plan for
each open position, and efficiently and effectively fill open
- Build and Maintain Applicant Sources: Build networks of
qualified candidates in advance of need and maintain active
applicant sources by regularly screening and selecting qualified
- Collaborate: Develops strong relationships and collaborates
with other members of the Talent Acquisition team and hiring
managers to meet the various staffing goals within the business
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of progressive corporate staffing or recruiting
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent preferred or appropriate combination of
applicable skills, expertise, experience, and education
- Strong understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle
processes and proven success recruiting in all levels of the
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask
and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures
simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced,
rapidly changing environment is necessary.
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Experience with HRIS, Applicant Tracking or similar systems
- Experience in software technology industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite applications is preferred.
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a
difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and
provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market.
We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are
hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva
offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you
to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest
physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15%
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most
people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance:Generous PTO/VTO policy and company paid
holidays. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on
an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or
take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours
with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four
dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York
- Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page:
Keywords: Workiva Inc., Denver , Talent Acquisition Consultant, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!