Operator - DJ Basin Production Operations
Posted on: June 13, 2019
This position is located in Anadarko's Rockies Region as a member
of the DJ Basin Operations Team in Platteville, CO.
- One year experience in oil and gas production operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical principles
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Automation experience and hands on troubleshooting experience
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and
federal safety and environmental regulations
- Maintain compliance records and information for operations
- Coordinate and perform maintenance duties required to maintain
operations and regulatory compliance
- Operate and maintain various equipment associated with
producing a well, including but not limited to wellheads, pumping
units, pump-off controllers, separators, burners, heater treaters,
chemical pumps, meters, automation equipment, rotary screw
compressors, artificial lift equipment, etc.
- Gather liquid production information by gauging production
- Evaluate daily production information estimates to identify
production shortfalls that may be related to equipment problems,
leaks or spills, theft or changing well conditions
- Enter data into local databases and/or the corporate production
- Use plunger control automation to effectively optimize plunger
operation and maximize production of gas/condensate/oil
- Work with Well Site Management Team
- Witness the sale of oil and condensate and verify accurate
measurement in the transfer of product to truck or
- Check equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Examine well casings, wellheads, pressure vessels, liquid
storage facilities, and other production equipment for
- Perform repairs on pipe fittings, minor line leaks, chemical
pumps, dump valves, float and pressure controllers, and automation
equipment as necessary
- Manage operating and maintenance expenditures
- Participate in budget and production forecasts
- Supervise contract personnel and well service companies during
wireline operations, water/condensate transfers, chemical
treatments, and other activity in assigned area
- Coordinate and oversee logistics and costs involved with
transportation of produced fluids by Anadarko and 3rd party
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no
restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
Work schedule will be determined by the area in which the candidate
is assigned. Must be willing to work a rotating schedule if
required (5 on / 2 off or 8 on / 6 off). Weekends, callouts and
overtime may be required.
Candidate must live within 50 miles of Platteville, CO.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based
non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing,
compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All
employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing
reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's
disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Keywords: Anadarko, Denver , Operator - DJ Basin Production Operations, Professions , Platteville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!