Heavy Truck Diesel Technician - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: First Vehicle Services
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Join the First Vehicle Services team as a Cummins Engine Technician! - Servicing Summit County Fleet Cummins Engine & Allison Transmission experience needed First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $22-$36/hour based on experience & qualifications + ASE Certification bonus money!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! (conditions apply)
- 4-day work week
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plans.
- Great work environment in state of the art shop! Cummins Diesel Technician major responsibilities:
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Maintain light duty vehicles as well as heavy equipment. Cummins Diesel Technician requirements:
- Technical school training helpful
- Valid driver's license; Be willing to obtain CDL B - company training provided!
- Previous heavy duty vehicle maintenance experience is required; Gillig bus, Cummins, Allison, and CAT heavy equipment experience helpful.
- Must have appropriate mechanic's tool set.
- Willing to obtain ASE certifications while employed - company paid training & bonuses provided!
- Subject to background check and drug screen Become a part of our team - Apply today! First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Denver , Heavy Truck Diesel Technician - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Professions , Bailey, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!