Lead Development Architect (4605)
Company: Horizontal Integration
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Description The role requires strong software development skills, as well as software and hardware testing. As part of a development team, the candidate will be responsible for creating quality software products delivered within agreed timeboxes. This is a highly collaborative process, working closely with other developers and product owners to iteratively refine and release product features to market. This includes testing to functional and systems integration acceptance criteria. A mixture of white box and black box test cases is typical, with a strong emphasis on automation. The build and deploy process is highly automated with many tools for continuous integration. Requirements:
- Ajax,iBatis GiT,Artifactory,Jenkins,Electric Commander Cloud Micro Services,Web Services,Bus Services,Web Sockets Weblogic,
- OCCAS,Tomcat,Tibco,Oracle DBMS,SPiDR Cordova,Phonegap,webRTC,Webstorm,Xcode SoapUI,SOATest,Wireshark,TCPdump,
- PCAP,SIPp Selenium,QualityCenter,Coverity Rally,Bugzilla,Trello
- Define and enforce appropriate technical standards and procedures.
- 6-8 years experience
- Drug and background required #High #LI-KH2 Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact . All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
Keywords: Horizontal Integration, Denver , Lead Development Architect (4605), Professions , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!