Business Process Architect
Company: Visionsoft International
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Business Process Architect6-12+ MonthsDenver, CO Key Responsibilities Utilize technical knowledge of business process improvement and information technology solutions to develop and implement processes and procedures for the management of a complex IT system with several multiple business units.
- Drive and facilitate the right discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities in relation to current and future business objectives.
- Partner and lead the strategic planning process by providing input to define the scope of business initiatives and capabilities while creating procedure mapping, dependencies, overlaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop process design prototypes of the process design by working with process owners, operations managers, technology architects and other areas as appropriate throughout the improvement and implementation of process and supporting technology solutions.
- Advise on best practices for adoption, implementation, and adaptation of processes as well as lead strategic discussions to define key value objectives for engagement, scope, and success metrics.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure processes and tools support the organizational needs, and that areas of dependency are clearly articulated. Advocate and drive adoption of "best practices" to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the organization system. Finally, the candidate will advise internal and external stakeholders regarding process improvement tools and strategies as well as monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics, and recommend change management techniques for efficiency and quality improvements. Qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in performing the responsibilities of business architecture, growing capability management and business capability roadmap creation
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate business strategy development, improve capability and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources).
- Strong understanding of Agile software development methodology driven development, product model & a bias towards action.
- Advanced education degrees and certifications including, but not limited to Six Sigma, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Manager Certificate. - provided by Dice Business Process Architect, Agile, Six Sigma, ITIL
Keywords: Visionsoft International, Denver , Business Process Architect, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!