Supply Chain Assistant
Company: Hiring Companies
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Location: Englewood, ColoradoThis Iconic American located in the heart of San Francisco, is looking for a short term position for someone who can assist in production planning, order placement, tracking deliveries and organizing fact sheets. This person must have a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, or equivalent experience who can fielding emails from vendors and cross functional teams, executing bookings and PO creation as needed, following up on post final placement deliverables. This person would also communicate with vendors on status of pre-production and in-line production products who would work under close direction and handles issues of fairly basic complexity.
• Size of the Team: no direct reports, but Cross functional team consists of 5 internal and roughly 10 external vendors The Assistant Production manager is responsible for the in-season production management for their Licensing. His/her role is to enter and maintain absolute accuracy of all data in multiple tools and systems and monitor the post-production processes and metrics directly with our vendors and cross functional teams.,
• Organization and attention to detail, Follow up skills and adhering to deadlines and deliverables, Strong excel skills , Clear and affective communicator
• Positive attitude to influence a team promoting collaboration and team work, solution oriented mind set, strong time management skills and who is resourceful
• Prior experience working within retail, fashion, apparel and prior experience in vendor management and production experience.
• Software skills required: excel, Outlook,
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They're experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.
Keywords: Hiring Companies, Denver , Supply Chain Assistant, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!