Senior Front End Architect
Company: Trimble, Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Senior Front-End Architect 10-4 Systems, a Trimble company, is disrupting the transportation industry with real-time technology solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the $500B market. Our solutions create cost savings and productivity gains for Carriers, Brokers and their Shippers across North America - while reducing the carbon footprint of this diesel-heavy industry. We are a software company based in beautiful Boulder, CO, with a tremendous opportunity ahead! The engineering team is committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles, as well as continuously improving our craft. Our current environment is a multitenant IaaS/PaaS architecture on Azure, written on the C#/.Net stack using MVC / MVVM. Being a Boulder software company, you can expect competitive compensation and benefits, and the requisite perks of a fun, flexible environment, snacks and drinks, and work life balance. However, we know those are just table stakes. If you care about improving your skills as a dev, being part of a great company with a strong sense of mission, and helping shape a culture of which you can be proud, come join us. What You Will Do:
- You will look at the overall architecture of the front-end system and work with the team to provide architectural guidance as well as creation of new architecture to support development initiatives.
- You'll function as a key UI Developer that will make a heavy impact on our product and services
- You'll translate design requirements into developer ready direction for implementation
- You'll be working in a highly productive, collaborative, and innovative environment where your voice is heard.
- You'll have the opportunity to create business solutions for a $800B industry, not just execute solutions that have already been provided.
- You'll work in a modern, hip workspace, including 3 or 4 large monitors with arms for customization, beverages galore, patio, lounges, and game room. Who You Are: Must have:
- Exposure to a large CSS framework system like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- You have developed Web Services and are comfortable working with RESTful APIs
- You are familiar with: HTML, and CSS 3 Nice to have:
- React JS
- Knockout JS
- Material Design
- LESS and/or SASS The Gig Comes with a Few Perks
- Competitive compensation plan
- Great work life balance
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Strong healthcare coverage for employee and family
- 401k plan & match
Keywords: Trimble, Inc., Denver , Senior Front End Architect, Professions , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!