Shuttle Driver - FT/PT- Winter Seasonal - Colorado Mountain Express - Silverthorne, CO - Denver
Company: Vail Resorts
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.As a CME Guest Service Driver, you will create an--Experience of a Lifetime--for our guests by focusing--on--safety and--industry-leading--guest service.-- You will follow regularly scheduled routes, and respond to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs.-- This includes loading and unloading guests' luggage, pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, fueling and cleaning the vehicle at the end of your shift and, accurately recording and submitting all required information.-- CME does not require a CDL in order to operate its vehicles.--Excellent earning potential includes:- $10.20 Hourly pay for all hours worked ($12.25/hr Vail Resorts minimum wage guaranteed)---Cash and credit card tips - Up to 10% quarterly safety bonus (up to 4x a year)- Up to 20 hours of overtime per week--Benefits include but not limited to:--Free Employee Epic PassFree CME rideFree ski/snowboard lessonsDiscounts on lodgingDiscounts on--sporting events ticketsDiscounts on food and beveragesDiscounts on gearDiscounts at StarbucksMinimum Job Requirements:
- Have--a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards
- Have a Satisfactory background check
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all Company and regulatory agency forms
- Pass a U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination - out of pocket expense for the applicant
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Get a CO driver license within 30 days of employment (unless CDL)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen: (required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)--'As a young retired professional, I appreciate working for a valued company with great employees, benefits and schedules. And, with the hoopla around the nation of a $15 minimum wage, I rarely receive less than $20 an hour and that average continues to grow as I do in my role.'--- T. O'Connell, CME DriverGet away from a desk job, or take a break before you head to the city to look for a 'real job.'--Colorado's ski areas offer some of the greatest outdoor activities in the world. Spend the summer or winter working for a fun company in Colorado's Rocky Mountains!---- We offer a variety of schedules due to our 24 hour operations during the winter season. If you enjoy an ever changing work environment where no day is the same, we are the company for you. Colorado Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in the state of Colorado. We offer the opportunity to meet interesting people from around the world and a work schedule tailored to your passions. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world class resorts, discounted lodging and more. Learn more about Colorado Mountain Express --#DRIVECMEVail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 158754
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Denver , Shuttle Driver - FT/PT- Winter Seasonal - Colorado Mountain Express - Silverthorne, CO - Denver, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!