Company: Select Source International
Posted on: November 9, 2018
For immediate action call Abhisaar at or send resumes at Job Title: IAM ArchitectLocation: Denver Downtown CODuration: 12+ Months ContractTravel: 25% Job Description:Develops high level design for solutions. Develops artifacts to be used be used in downstream SDLC phases. Leads technical resources during the Detailed Design and Development phase, leading the team from design to solution deployment. Coordinates technical aspects of deployment, including hardware environments, certification, and software deployment. Position Summary:As a member of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, the Project Architect - Expert / Senior IAM Specialist/Engineer is responsible for providing foundational security services to protect enterprise assets. This contract position will help design, implement, and support IAM solutions in our diverse on-premises and cloud computing environments. The Project Architect - Expert / Senior IAM Specialist/Engineer will partner with internal groups and vendors to deliver IAM services that balance security and business needs. Essential Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement, and support identity and access management solutions.
- Provide direction, task assignment, and technical oversight to team members.
- Provide technical expertise in the following areas:
- Federated identity management including support for single sign-on (SSO), SAML, SCIM, OAuth, and OpenID connections.
- Privileged access management (PAM) including account discovery and vaulting, least privilege, session management and recording, and endpoint privilege management.
- Develop scripts to automate account management activities such as provisioning, de-provisioning, security alerts, logging, access certification onboarding, and bulk account attribute configuration --- Leverage functionality provided by enterprise directory services including Active Directory, Azure AD, and LDAP.
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Requires occasional work on nights, weekends, and holidays to perform system maintenance or respond to incidents as part of an on-call rotation Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in computer science, technology, information security, information systems, or engineering or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in information security in an enterprise computing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading implementation of identity and access management solutions.
- Relevant security certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, SANS/GIAC, CISSP, etc.) are highly desirable.
- Project management experience with PMP and Agile (Scrum) certifications desirable.
- IT service management experience with ITIL certification desirable.
- Experience with information security standards and frameworks such as Critical Security Controls, DOE C2M2, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and NIST SP 800 Series.
- Knowledge of security regulations and compliance including NERC CIP, SOx, and HIPAA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and presentation skills.
- Proven risk assessment and mitigation skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment - provided by Dice IAM
Keywords: Select Source International, Denver , IAM Architect, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!