Electrical Superintendent- Baggage Handling System
Company: Ludvik Electric Co.
Posted on: April 12, 2018
LUDVIK ELECTRIC SEEKS HIGHLY QUALIFIED
SUPERINTENDENT -- Airport Baggage Handling System
EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY IN CORPORATE OFFICE -- LAKEWOOD (DENVER) COLORADO!
We're Looking for You!
Ludvik Electric seeks a Superintendent to provide technical leadership and coordination in scheduling, safety, layout, productivity, communication, material management, tool and equipment management quality control and project close-outs.
What a Ludvik Electric Superintendent Does:
- Runs one or more project(s) with over 15,000 man hours per month.
- Supervises 2 or more superintendents with total responsibility for up to 100 employees on one or multiple projects.
- Reviews and implements contract documents, including plans, specifications, schedules, and estimates.
- Responsible for journeyman and apprentices' daily production, installation methods, and quality control.
- Schedules and plans for miscellaneous material purchases in bulk for the job-site prefabrication.
- Conducts weekly safety meetings.
- Fills out injury reports in a timely manner.
Required SkillsSkills That Are Required to be a Successful Ludvik Electric Superintendent:
- Has completed all Leadership courses or other company-sponsored supervisory training.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Superintendent duties, responsibilities and expectations as applies to size and type of construction project.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, evaluate and develop superintendents, supervisors, foremen, journeymen and apprentices.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Completed one project from start up to completion as a superintendent.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all specialized systems.
- Demonstrated ability to run a project(s) according to planned productivity budgets.
- Adapts to scope of work depending on size of project.
- Demonstrated quality electrical installation and mechanical abilities.
- Salaried exempt position
Required ExperienceQualifications Required to be Successful in this Position:
- Fifteen or more years of documented work in electrical commercial or industrial construction with at least 5 years of prior supervisory experience and at least 3 years as a Superintendent.
- Must hold a CO License.
- Previous experience with Baggage Handling Systems at airports.
Why work for Ludvik Electric?
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We---re looking for individuals who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
Benefits You Can Count On!
We offer a full and competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k); life, AD&D, and disability insurance; education assistance program and paid training; and more!
Dynamic learning and leadership development opportunities are key in supporting your career. Employees have access to the learning we provide which enables career growth. Attracting good people, and keeping them is essential to the strategy of a successful company. Our vitality depends on the quality of our staff. We seek talented, qualified professionals and provide them with opportunities for advancement in all aspects of their professional lives. Individually, employees are given the opportunity to make a difference and advance in their career within the organization. Collectively, our employees all work together to make a difference on a global level.
Who We Are
Ludvik---s corporate office is in Lakewood, CO with satellite offices in Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT. Ludvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
People Are the Real Power At Ludvik Electric Co.!Job Location
Keywords: Ludvik Electric Co., Denver, Electrical Superintendent- Baggage Handling System, Professions, Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!