Company: ADK Electric
Posted on: March 8, 2018
Job DescriptionJOIN THE ADK ELECTRIC TEAM – A LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY!ADK has earned a prestigious reputation in the industry for being an award winning electrical contractor! ADK offers an innovative and high quality product, committed teams to complete the job from start to finish and beyond, and value, committment and trustworthiness that allows customer satisfaction and repeat business. Our project management team and skilled workforce assures quality and safety in every project.
- EXPERIENCE -- Work on some of the most innovative projects in the industry.
- LEADERSHIP -- Advance your career
- CONTINUING EDUCATION -- We partner with accredited schools in the area to both gain experience and ensure you obtain your Journeyman's license or maintain your license all at no cost to you
- SAFETY -- White Level Chase Program through OSHA
- COMPENSATION -- Excellent benefits package, including 2 weeks of paid vacation accruing at one year, paid holidays, and compensation to match your skills.JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION__________________________________________________________________________________________________ADK Electric Corp is growing quickly and we’re hiring! We are currently in need of experienced and skilled Electricians to join our team. We offer competitive pay and full benefits and invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today! QUALIFICATIONS· Valid CO Journeyman Electricians License· Valid driver’s license· Verification of US Citizen or approved to work in the USKNOWLEDGE / SKILLS· Knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring and operating principles of motors· Knowledge of local electrical codes· Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference material· Ability to work with colored wiring and must be able to identify them by sight· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions· Ability to perform mathematical calculations· Ability to diagnose and resolve problems· Ability to use hand and power tools· Must possess own transportation as most locations aren’t accessible with public transportation.MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB· Must be familiar with updated NEC codes· Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints· Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.· Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints· Significant exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems· Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.· Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments.· Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender.· Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.· Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.· Respond to emergency calls as needed. SAFETY· Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.· Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.· Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.· Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.· Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.· Basic understanding of OSHA Construction Standards 29 CFR 1926· Competency in Excavations, Fall Protection and Electrical Hazards · Conduct daily Job Safety Analysis· Hold crew safety meetings· Identify and be able to remedy on job hazards COMPENSATION· Position is salaried and is reviewed during the interview process· Company truck (if necessary)· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K· Bi-Weekly Pay· Referral Bonuses· Safety incentives· Year-end bonusPHYSICAL / MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK CONDITIONSMental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Continual walking, standing, climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, reaching, and heavy lifting (50-75) and carrying. Work in tiring and uncomfortable positions, around electrical power lines, outside and inside. Exposure to extreme temperatures. Frequent districtwide travel. See the Analysis of Physical Demands attached.__________________________________________________________________________________________________ADK Electric Corp is an Equal Opportunity EmployerTina Laurila, Recruiter Company DescriptionADK Electric is growing quickly and we’re hiring! We are currently in need of experienced and skilled Journeyman, Foreman and Superintendents to join our team. ADK has earned a prestigious reputation in the industry for being an award winning electrical contractor! ADK offers an innovative and high quality product and committed teams to complete the job from start to finish and beyond. Value, trustworthiness, passion and commitment allows for excellent customer satisfaction and repeat business. Our project management team and skilled workforce assures quality and safety in every project.• EXPERIENCE – Be part of the most innovative projects in the industry.• LEADERSHIP – Advance your career while working with experts in the electrical field• CONTINUING EDUCATION – We partner with accredited schools in the area to both gain experience and ensure you obtain your Journeyman's license or maintain your license all at no cost to you• SAFETY – White Level Chase Program through OSHA• COMPENSATION --Excellent benefits package Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 2 weeks of paid vacation accruing at one year, paid holidays, and competitive compensation to match your skills.SUBMIT YOUR ELECTRICIAN APPLICATION ONLINE @ https://www.adkelectric.com/
Keywords: ADK Electric, Denver, JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN, Professions, Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!