Business Analyst Intern
Company: Keysight Technologies
Posted on: March 8, 2018
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
The Qualified intern will be part of the Americas Marketing Organization (AMO), which is responsible for Keysight's Field Marketing programs in the Americas. He/she will provide support for Customer Intelligence activities including (but not limited to):
- Analyze and Describe Regional lead scoring segment profiles using advanced cluster characteristic modeling for marketing teams when developing nurturing campaigns and content.
- Analyze and develop usage factors for 'Progressive profiling' to recommend when this form feature would be beneficial in specific segments, campaigns, and industries.
- Learn, document and develop series of short 5 min video tips around functionality and reporting capabilities key to AMO to support change management and reporting fluency.
- Analyze email deliverability gaps in Industry segments, Districts, and key accounts and work with key stakeholders to increase email rates.
- Analyze attrition rates and patterns by source, segment, and domain.
- Interact with a cross section of contributors and stakeholders for collecting, structuring and reporting information that contributes to successful marketing/business development campaigns
- Assist in running and enhancing existing reports and metrics dashboards.
Key deliverables will include, but not limited to:
- Increased visibility into unharnessed customer segments
- Data driven recommendations to impact MQL/SQL metrics
- Timely assessment of attrition factors and improved email rates
- New/refined analytic dashboards and models to support customer intelligence
To qualify for this position you will need to have an eye for detail and process diligence and ability to turn data into meaningful insight.
- Undergrad in Business or like major, specialized Data Scientist or Analyst training. Bachelor's degree in business would be ideal.
- Comfort and experience with using variety of cloud based and database tools like LinkedIn, D&B, Spotfire, Eloqua and Siebel OBIEE to develop, extract, and manipulate data.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with PC, spreadsheet (minimum pivot tables and vlookups), database tools, and presentation software
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to effectively interact with other members of the marketing and field teams
- Ability to present data visually that 'tells story'
Candidates requiring future Visa sponsorship from Keysight are not elibgible to apply for this job.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Colorado : Englewood
Job ID : 24525
Keywords: Keysight Technologies, Denver, Business Analyst Intern, Professions, Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!