Construction Project Manager
Company: Prescient Co
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Job DescriptionOverview/Objective Summary:The Project Manager will work with our clients (general contractors, architects, engineers and developers) as a multi-unit/multifamily Construction Project Manager. This individual will be providing technical direction and support to ensure compliance as it relates to the scope of our system’s design, coordination and installation. You will be supported by our in-house team of architects and engineers and our logistics and site installation teams with Project Design, Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, and Contract Administration. Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Contract and subcontract management
- Field personnel and subcontractor management
- Project leadership through all phases of design and construction
- Client and consultant management
- Delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proposal writing Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong background in engineering, architecture and knowledge of the international building code is a must, as well as experience with metal stud framing and panelized framing systems.
- Demonstrated experience working with a multifunctional team
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Ability and willingness to travel when required
- Ability to support a multi-shift operation required as business objectives vary
- Varying work schedules, weekend schedules
- Continually embrace personal and professional developmentRequirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or BS in Engineering, applied science or engineering/architecture field
- Experience in project management of multi-unit/multifamily apartments, hotels and hospitality, and senior and institutional housing (dormitories) is critical.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills requiredPreferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with metal stud framing and panelized framing systems preferred.
- Experience with field management software platforms and project scheduling and accounting software is a plus.
- Experience in project management of multi-unit/multifamily apartments, hotels and hospitality, and senior and institutional housing (dormitories). Supervisory Responsibilities:This position will oversee the Assistant Project Manager on the project.Work Environment:This position operates mostly in a typical office environment. Some walking on site will be required.Position Type: This is a full time, exempt level position.Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Some light walking around the office is necessary.The position may require walking on a construction site with multiple stories. Prescient is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Prescient Co, Denver, Construction Project Manager, Professions, Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!